• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 03:27:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 450
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 338
Total: 338

..lazy Sunday morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, July 10, 2016, 06:34:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....coffee's good...very good...   power went out a few times last night....no storms in the area?...someone must have crashed into a power pole somewhere..?? 

..a warmer day here, sunny with light breezes....I may just cut the grass  huh....and toss something on the grill later too... ;D...I can see a morn'n nap happening too... |^|....yup..

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is great this morning. I am all rested up and was out of the house at 6 am. Kobe and I appear to be back on our routine and that is great.

The weather is going to be gorgeous today with temps in the low to mid 80s and barely any humidity. The grill will be in operation later even though I mistakenly put a slab of ribs in the freezer and forgot to take it out.

Water changes on tap also today. Hopefully I will get them started and finished early so I can enjoy more of this beautiful day. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on July 10, 2016, 06:49:54 AM
Coffee is great this morning. I am all rested up and was out of the house at 6 am. Kobe and I appear to be back on our routine and that is great.

The weather is going to be gorgeous today with temps in the low to mid 80s and barely any humidity. The grill will be in operation later even though I mistakenly put a slab of ribs in the freezer and forgot to take it out.

Water changes on tap also today. Hopefully I will get them started and finished early so I can enjoy more of this beautiful day. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

LOL...I'd better grab something out of the freezer too.....sheesh, I forgot to look to see if we'd taken anything out for today... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Morning folks. Look at me....! I was up at 430 today to take daughter and gdaughter to the airport...they're off to NY to a softball tournament.  Back home at 6 and now planning to do some patching of nail holes in walls and some touch up painting. 

.....55 degrees here with clouds and showers predicted this nice Sunday!

A young lady is coming by this morning to pick up the last culture of white worms I have to sell.  She'll be back at the end of the month to get some fish.

You guys have me thinking I oughta be grilling something today too. Hmmmmm....wonder what's in the freezer?

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

Everybody must be sleeping in this morning.....or something.... huh
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Just finishing up my water changes. I will be getting my food ready for the grill in a few. I have hamburger meat but I think I will go to the store to get some pork chops and corn on the cob. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Mugwump

...just got back from feeding Kasey's fish....her whole complex had a  power outage....I watched them drop off, and hook up, a semi-trailer generator...and made sure that she had power, etc, before I would leave....all's good now... |^|...and everything appears ok...it had been off since about two this morn'n...
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on July 10, 2016, 11:07:43 AM
...just got back from feeding Kasey's fish....her whole complex had a  power outage....I watched them drop off, and hook up, a semi-trailer generator...and made sure that she had power, etc, before I would leave....all's good now... |^|...and everything appears ok...it had been off since about two this morn'n...

Wow. Glad to here that everything is ok. Bettas sure are durable.
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on July 10, 2016, 02:59:09 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on July 10, 2016, 11:07:43 AM

Wow. Glad to here that everything is ok. Bettas sure are durable.

...yes, and being surface breathers sure helps too.....but even her big 'pet' flowerhorn was fine... |^|

...I got back, grabbed a fresh cup, then cut the grass... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon