• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 19, 2024, 06:49:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 52
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 48
Total: 49

What is this world coming to

Started by JR, November 18, 2012, 09:13:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JR

Got out of bed for the first time in over 2 weeks today. Told Patty what I would like to eat today. Have not had any real food for two weeks. I asked for some fried chicken homemade dumplings and fried corn. She said noway that is not on your diet. I told her they just gave me 4 new lines and the last ones were good for 51 year. These should work for another 51 year. She said you always told me it dont work that way. That I told her anytime you rebuild anything it only last half the time as the original one. Than I said well that will give me 25 year. And if the good lord wonts me than he can have me at 76 year old. That did not work. What the heck is a man to do. Eat rabbit food the rest of his life.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Ron Sower

Welcome home JR.  Ya sometimes wonder if it's worth it if all you can have is rabbit food, don't ya?  Just listen to Patty...Seems like she wants you around a while longer! 

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Ron
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Fried chicken and fried corn?  Get real!  Do as your Patty says or you'll end up back where you were 2 weeks ago. 

A healthful diet doesn't have to be a boring diet.  Try roasted chicken with herbs.  If you crave fat, an avacado salad is good.  A fresh fruit salad for desert.  Yum!  Nuts in the shell make for a satisfying and healthful snack.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mir

Oh yes. Liz is right. Healthy food can be yummy! Great suggestions, Liz! <3
<3 Miranda

Quote from: Mugwumpremember, youre fish can't scream 'what are you doing to me!'

Mugwump

Fried chicken. fried corn, dumplings...what ????..no gravy??....sheesh....rabbit food ??...Kix are for kids....cripes....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

You should listen Patty. After my dad had his angioplasty he would say if it taste good spit it out. 
Scott

Jo

I hope you listen to Patty! I know its hard when all the yummy stuff you love is bad for you! 76 is too young to let go of life!
Jo