• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 19, 2024, 10:28:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 52
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 26
Total: 27

Tuesday greetings

Started by Barb, April 19, 2022, 04:58:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Good morning, how are you all this day?  Cold here, 40, but going to get even colder tonight, 37.  |brr| I put plastic pots over all my veggies, hope that will be enough protection.  My very first veggie patch, so I am so excited to do it all.  Bill was  our veg. grower in the family.  I worked hard on this.

My PT twice a week is making my bad leg stronger so that is good.  I am told it will make the surgery go better and healing up better and faster if my leg muscles are all strong and in good shape.  I do them at home too.

Hope you all have a good day and I will be back later to hear about all your daily adventures.
Barb

wsantia1

Good morning Barb and everyone. Though I didn't get much sleep last I woke up feeling good and rested. It must be from my lack of activity over the last couple of days. Much like Barb, I have crappy cold and wet weather here also. The rain has moved on for now but it is only 38 degrees and very windy.

Kobe and I will still venture out to the park as we always do. The only days we have missed this year was when we had the snowstorms in February (or was it January?) and the park was closed. It is a heavily wooded park with a walking trail, deer and three huge softball fields. He loves it there because of the rabbits and squirrels.

Since today is so crappy I will probably just get a jump on my water changes. The fish will be very happy with me. I'll do the turtle tomorrow. I am not doing so well with the guppy breeding project but my Endlers are going strong. I'll just focus in on the guppies a little more.

Later today I will sit down and eat my second steak that's been seasoned and sitting in the fridge for three days. The first one I made yesterday and it was juicy and delicious. I would have a nice glass of wine with it but believe it or not I haven't had an alcoholic beverage since Christmas. I haven't stopped drinking, I just haven't had the urge to drink since I got COVID. I have a birthday coming up and I may be going to Vegas so I am sure my streak will soon be broken.

Have a great day everyone and I'll check in later.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.