• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 12:03:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 395
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 383
Total: 383

..just a Tuesday cup

Started by Mugwump, September 19, 2017, 05:46:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..good morning......what wonderful coffee  Mmmm....

..a cool drizzly morn'n...62deg's and headed towards the 80's....it rained, but not much...

..nothing planned, so we'll just take the day as it comes...

..I see, by the radar, that Willie will be getting the rains from the storm in the Atlantic ....'nor'easter'...

....more coffee....more coffee.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..yup....pot #2....MMMmmmmm.....time to stumble downstairs and wake the fish up......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee is great. More clouds and more wind this morning as Jose continues to hang out by the coast. I don't expect much rain but the wind will be a bit of concern because there are some older decrepit looking trees in the neighborhood.

Another vet trip to get Kobe's B-12 shot. Today he actually gets to see the vet also.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 19, 2017, 07:03:46 AM
The coffee is great. More clouds and more wind this morning as Jose continues to hang out by the coast. I don't expect much rain but the wind will be a bit of concern because there are some older decrepit looking trees in the neighborhood.

Another vet trip to get Kobe's B-12 shot. Today he actually gets to see the vet also.

...do the B12 shots appear to be working?
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on September 19, 2017, 07:25:24 AM

He's doing much better thanks.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 19, 2017, 07:44:38 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on September 19, 2017, 07:25:24 AM

He's doing much better thanks.

...Good to hear.... |^|
Jon