• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 10:32:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 427
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 320
Total: 320

..Sunday morn'n coffee..

Started by Mugwump, February 19, 2017, 06:13:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...the coffee is very, very good this morn'n.....mmmMMMM....pot going fast..  8)

..a pretty cold morning for us, but headed back into the 60's for another unexpected nice day.... |^|...warm again tomorrow, however the rains will be moving in....

..mostly putz'n for us....just a laid back day.....probably cooking out on the grill again too.... |^|

...brb.....need more coffee... ;)

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee is great as is the weather (65+). Another busy day on tap. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 19, 2017, 06:33:05 AM

....one of the nicer things is it's now starting to be daylight longer... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 19, 2017, 06:43:15 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on February 19, 2017, 06:33:05 AM

....one of the nicer things is it's now starting to be daylight longer... |^|

That's my favorite thing about Winter and Spring. The days get longer. They begin to get shorter with the beginning of Summer. lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I'll be chainsawing and hauling to the burn pile again,
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 19, 2017, 07:18:51 AM
I'll be chainsawing and hauling to the burn pile again,

...You are wearing safety glasses, right?...
Jon

LizStreithorst

No.  Am I supposed to?  I never have.  I don't know anyone who wears them when chain sawing.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 19, 2017, 08:25:04 AM
No.  Am I supposed to?  I never have.  I don't know anyone who wears them when chain sawing.

...that chain saw can throw a lot of chips around.....guilty here too...I should, but haven't always worn them....I have the goggles...
Jon

wallace

Its the only good thing about having to wear damn glasses all the time. Eye protection. I had a gun explode in my face once and there were chips on the lenses from the bits of brass.

The wind is starting up again, we'll get blasted all day and more rain coming tonight. Its been so many years since there has been normal rainfall around here... or above normal in some places.

Dan

Mugwump

I remember some of those torrential rains....mud slides and all....it can get pretty nasty...be safe .. |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

I haven't cranked the saw nor picked up the first stick.  I did a bunch of culling and moving around of fish instead.  It had to be done, too.  I had no choice but to give my only fertile Discus pair a love next.  My big show male who shoots blanks kept beating up the male who's stuff results in wigglers.  The female prefers the make with the right stuff.  If I had not done this it would have ended up in a death.