• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 04:23:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 427
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 419
Total: 419

..and Tuesday coffee time...

Started by Mugwump, January 24, 2017, 05:29:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Morn'n all....coffee is great here....very, very, good...MMMmmmm....

...mid 30's with rain and snow moving in for a few days.....the real blah weather for sure... wfwf  ..wouldn't might a bit of snow, it looks pretty miserable with the barren trees and ugly muddy ground everywhere ....

Water changes on the agenda...then a few errands and putz'n......

Kasey has some nice guppy strains that she thinks we'd like to work with... |^|....they look nice too... |^|..now we need to find a place for them all.... huh

need more coffee, looks like pot #2 is close to happening  ;)

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is just wonderful. After yesterday's flooding today promises to be a much better day. Winds are still in the low 30s and it is colder that yesterday but there is no rain. It is still cloudy and we may get a T-Storm but we can handle that.

Didn't get my water changes in yesterday so I better jump on that today. Otherwise I am just chillin.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Pot #2 now....and such a good pot it is too....MMMMmmmmm
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Coffee is warming up.  The needle has been pointing at 32 for the last week, up a little during the day, down a little at night.  Most of the snow has melted and everything looks sloppy out there.  Forecast says the same for another week with maybe a little snow tomorrow.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on January 24, 2017, 08:10:51 AM
Coffee is warming up.  The needle has been pointing at 32 for the last week, up a little during the day, down a little at night.  Most of the snow has melted and everything looks sloppy out there.  Forecast says the same for another week with maybe a little snow tomorrow.

I've been watching the system moving in now.....any movement here there is all rain, or all snow....sheesh.... wfwf
Jon

Mugwump

..so much for today's plans.................................company has arrived.... huh
Jon

Ron Sower

...first cup o coffee in awhile today...lotsa cream...caffeine is not good for me so I find out...!

...48 and going all the way to 53 today!... but it is finally SUNNY again!...always good for me....

...going to do some caulking and spot texturing in Lucy's shed today and then quit...tomorrow I'll finish painting the trim and doors...this project has stretched out way too long now...time to bring it to a close...cause it's time to concentrate on setting up my new show tank!!! |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron