• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 02:22:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,354
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 770
Total: 771

Smokey X Zebra

Started by Mugwump, January 04, 2016, 08:30:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Of course they chose the intake tube.... wfwf
The zebra is from a batch that I got from Liz and grew out....can't remember if they are 'het' for anything...??  Liz?
The Female is a clean smokey....'clean' being the key word here....I'm hoping that Liz's is clean except for maybe a HB...??...

This is day two on the spawn..the female picked the only white that appeared.... |^|...I think I'm seeing wigglers starting...??...I'll try to look better when he'll let me...LOL

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

They are clean except for half black. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 04, 2016, 08:52:31 AM
They are clean except for half black.

FANTASTIC !!!!!.....I'll separate the pair later..... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..we have wigglers.... ;D   They have moved them up further towards the top of the tube.....looking good....
Jon

Mugwump

I may try to snag a few of these...??
Jon

wsantia1

That's great Jon. Congrats. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 05, 2016, 10:45:13 AM
That's great Jon. Congrats. |^| |^| |^|

....bunch still there.............. |^|....
Jon

Mugwump

...zounds !!!....still there  |^|   WOW....what a pair !....unbelievable.....besides keeping the other adults at bay,,,this is a L144 tank...LOL...pairs/juvies/fry...
Jon

wsantia1

I love it. Making a bold stand.  |^| |^| |^|
Willie

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...They moved them to an Anubias leaf... |^|....there's more than I thought too.... ;D
Jon

wsantia1

The fact that they are moving them around and keeping them safe guarded is great news. My Koi would move the wigglers, clean the slate and then move them back. That's before they decided to get super stupid. huh
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 06, 2016, 09:41:48 AM
The fact that they are moving them around and keeping them safe guarded is great news. My Koi would move the wigglers, clean the slate and then move them back. That's before they decided to get super stupid. huh

Jon

Mugwump

...they just moved them again.....LOL....
Jon

wsantia1

Willie