• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 02:49:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 745
Total: 745

Coming soon==='Project 'X'==>

Started by Mugwump, July 20, 2015, 05:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on September 15, 2015, 05:59:57 PM
They are orange'n up beautifully. I think a couple of them would go nice with the Sunsets we got from ya . . . . . .

Did I say that out loud? I should be ashamed of myself . . . . Not.

Yes, they really would go nice... |^|     doable??....yeppers ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

The pair just spawned again...I may pull this one too....??...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Very nice Jon.  The best of luck with them!

Dennis

wsantia1

That's great news Jon. Good luck with them. I'm sure you made some room with the swap just last weekend. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 18, 2015, 04:43:30 PM
That's great news Jon. Good luck with them. I'm sure you made some room with the swap just last weekend. |^| |^| |^|

Yes, a little room.....but I have the Pinoy wifi spawn to split up too.... w!w    I'll look in the morn'n....if they still look good, I'll yank em  |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on September 18, 2015, 05:01:30 PM

Yes, a little room.....but I have the Pinoy wifi spawn to split up too.... w!w    I'll look in the morn'n....if they still look good, I'll yank em  |^|

I am sitting in the basement trying to come up with options to split up my pre-dime Koi. :o :o I'll set up a 29 for half of them. That will help me out for about a week. w!w
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 18, 2015, 05:04:30 PM

I am sitting in the basement trying to come up with options to split up my pre-dime Koi. :o :o I'll set up a 29 for half of them. That will help me out for about a week. w!w

Plastic totes in a pinch.....or the guest bath tub....LOLOLOLOL
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on September 18, 2015, 05:10:02 PM

I still have two 29s and three 20s that are empty. I also have a 40b that has nothing but BNs at this time. Then there's that dripper 29 sitting on the floor. Won't be able to do anything this weekend because I'm taking my lady to Rehoboths beach for the weekend. it's her birthday on Monday. I have a tank at her house. I drop 4 silver dollar size Koi over there when I take her home on Monday. 8) 8) 8)
Willie

PaulineMi

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 18, 2015, 05:18:43 PM

I still have two 29s and three 20s that are empty. I also have a 40b that has nothing but BNs at this time. Then there's that dripper 29 sitting on the floor. Won't be able to do anything this weekend because I'm taking my lady to Rehoboths beach for the weekend. it's her birthday on Monday. I have a tank at her house. I drop 4 silver dollar size Koi over there when I take her home on Monday. 8) 8) 8)

Does that take the place of showering a woman with jewelry?   ;)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wsantia1

Quote from: PaulineMi on September 18, 2015, 07:17:58 PM

Of course not. I'll need to come up with a plan for that. lol  w!w
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 18, 2015, 07:45:01 PM
Quote from: PaulineMi on September 18, 2015, 07:17:58 PM

Of course not. I'll need to come up with a plan for that. lol  w!w

Put little ear rings on the Koi???  huh
Jon

Mugwump

I pulled it this morn'n....not one white egg ... |^| 
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on September 19, 2015, 08:42:54 AM
I pulled it this morn'n....not one white egg ... |^|
Now you're talking! The Fish Factory is open for business!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...got wigglers now...let's see how many we can get from this spawn...??
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on September 21, 2015, 06:34:51 AM
...got wigglers now...let's see how many we can get from this spawn...??

Great news congrats. I'm sure you will be needing more space soon. |^| |^| |^|
Willie