• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 08:23:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 732
Total: 732

Coming soon==='Project 'X'==>

Started by Mugwump, July 20, 2015, 05:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Da parents... ;D

Da fry...free swim this morn'n.... |^|...(the louder hum is from when I leaned the phone against the tank)

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on September 08, 2015, 09:39:44 AM
Can't wait to see them color up.

me either... |^|...these will be used as some of the crosses in 'project X'... w!w
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

Rjb3

Question. Do Mom and Dad light up like that on their own, or do you have batteries hidden inside them? Wow! They are bright.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on September 08, 2015, 04:50:12 PM
Question. Do Mom and Dad light up like that on their own, or do you have batteries hidden inside them? Wow! They are bright.

I took that without a flash, my phone, they were the same ones you saw last visit.....yes, they almost seem to glow in pics.....I hope at least a few fry have their beautiful colors.... |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: Mugwump on September 08, 2015, 05:01:48 PM
Quote from: Rjb3 on September 08, 2015, 04:50:12 PM

I took that without a flash, my phone, they were the same ones you saw last visit.....yes, they almost seem to glow in pics.....I hope at least a few fry have their beautiful colors.... |^|

I should add that it'll put red back into the line(s) too..... |^|
Jon

Rjb3

I remember them. They are beauties. I'll bet some of those fry will light up the same way.

wsantia1

Great color in them Koi Jon. Keep up the great work. Can't wait to see those little ones. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Well they chowing well..... |^|....bbs and micro worms
Jon

Mugwump

....lots of orange bellies now.... |^|....their appetite has picked up.....  8)
Jon

Mugwump

One week from free swim.....orange'n up already and the black markings are beginning to show... 8)...here's a pic of some of them..

Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on September 15, 2015, 03:10:04 PM
One week from free swim.....orange'n up already and the black markings are beginning to show... 8)...here's a pic of some of them..

Really nice color on them Jon. Great work.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Rjb3

They are orange'n up beautifully. I think a couple of them would go nice with the Sunsets we got from ya . . . . . .

Did I say that out loud? I should be ashamed of myself . . . . Not.