• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 01:53:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 750
Total: 750

Blue Blushing X Platinum pairing

Started by Mugwump, June 14, 2015, 04:01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Well, yanked a spawn.... ;D....sweet.... ;D..........at least I hope that gold is in there....LOL

Mom +/g - S/S - +/pb - Blushing
Pops g/g - pb/pb - Platinum

25.0%   g/g - S/+ - pb/pb - Platinum
25.0%   +/g - S/+ - +/pb - Ghost
25.0%   g/g - S/+ - +/pb - Gold
25.0%   +/g - S/+ - pb/pb - Blue Ghost
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

Nice, I hope you get what your looking for.
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on June 14, 2015, 04:08:48 PM
Nice, I hope you get what your looking for.

mostly......

25.0%   g/g - S/+ - pb/pb - Platinum
25.0%   +/g - S/+ - pb/pb - Blue Ghost

....but this would be a great sibling cross...or back cross to Mom or Pops.. ;D

25.0%   g/g - S/+ - +/pb - Gold
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

That blue blusher is a cool looking angel.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on June 14, 2015, 06:58:26 PM

Yes she is.....if memory serves me right??...her parents were from a F2 Manacapuru X Silver ghost spawn that i had.....Willie raised some juvies, paired them off, and spawned them...then gave me a few blushers to tinker with.....they were most uncooperative til I threw them in the 110 gal....so happens the Plat male lost his mate and was in there too waiting for me to decide who to pair him with.....almost immediately these two fell in love....spawned on everything and anything, all the while defending and chasing away some pretty big angels that were trying their best to get in on the action....all large the angels were dispatched to one end of the tank...the pair killing one in the process......so, yep, figured that they'd bonded, huh;D....popped in a 29 gal....but never raised as I suspected they might.....so yanked one..... ;D...neither is a youngster....

Amongst the large ones in the 110 were a few 'jumbo' from the StaIsabel/RioNegro cross.....were made to be meek as kittens when these two spawned
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on June 14, 2015, 07:42:33 PM

Yes she is.....if memory serves me right??...her parents were from a F2 Manacapuru X Silver ghost spawn that i had.....Willie raised some juvies, paired them off, and spawned them...then gave me a few blushers to tinker with.....they were most uncooperative til I threw them in the 110 gal....so happens the Plat male lost his mate and was in there too waiting for me to decide who to pair him with.....almost immediately these two fell in love....spawned on everything and anything, all the while defending and chasing away some pretty big angels that were trying their best to get in on the action....all large the angels were dispatched to one end of the tank...the pair killing one in the process......so, yep, figured that they'd bonded, huh;D....popped in a 29 gal....but never raised as I suspected they might.....so yanked one..... ;D...neither is a youngster....

Amongst the large ones in the 110 were a few 'jumbo' from the StaIsabel/RioNegro cross.....were made to be meek as kittens when these two spawned

That Blue Blushing is either my avatar or the sister of my avatar. lol. The Plat, I still have his brother and sister that are a semi retired pair. I think they are about 3 years old now. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 14, 2015, 07:51:36 PM

That Blue Blushing is either my avatar or the sister of my avatar. lol. The Plat, I still have his brother and sister that are a semi retired pair. I think they are about 3 years old now. ;D ;D ;D

....these are a spunky as little kids.....real nice size eggs too from a very mature pairs.... ;D
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on June 14, 2015, 08:00:38 PM

....these are a spunky as little kids.....real nice size eggs too from a very mature pairs.... ;D

The Plat is three the BB is just short of 2.

Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 14, 2015, 08:03:37 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on June 14, 2015, 08:00:38 PM

The Plat is three the BB is just short of 2.

Yup, pretty close to my estimation too..... ;D.....I'll be watching for the big round thick ones... 8)
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Wigglers last night, quite a few have wiggled right off the slate now.... ;D
Jon

wsantia1

Willie

Mugwump

....blew the the slate off with a baster, water change and wait.....a few were trying their 'wings' out... ;D
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

wsantia1

That's great. Looking forward to see what you get. ;D ;D ;D
Willie