• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 12:02:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 752
Total: 752

Mystery spawn ????

Started by Mugwump, November 19, 2014, 03:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

***hint***

>

>

>

>

>

>

The parents  ;D

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Holy Moly!  Get down on your knees and praise the Lord!  My dream has come true!  Did you pull the cone this time?
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Top pic, Hon...they laid on a slate....I's tricked em... ;D.....put the slate and cone in there...they couldn't make up their minds which to spawn on....... ;D so I's pulled de cone... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

PaulineMi

I NEED some of those. Kids that look just like the parents. I only NEED three....hopefully there's plenty to go around. My NEEDS are few.

Those angels are gorgeous.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

LizStreithorst

We Discus folks tend to call any ole spawing surface a cone.

BallAquatics

Nice pics Mug.  You're getting pretty good with that camera.   ;)

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on November 19, 2014, 05:17:58 PM
Nice pics Mug.  You're getting pretty good with that camera.   ;)

Dennis

LOL....just sometimes tho... ;D

thanks folks, if you'll notice that I used acriflavin this time....just two drops, with water changes, I'll have most all of it out of by free swim tho.....
Jon

JC

Gorgeous pair. Good luck with the spawn

LizStreithorst

Who has first dibs on the fry, Mug?  I don't want to start a fight here, but ;)...The first time you posted a pic of the pair I begged to buy them from you.  I've asked about them several times because I can't get them out of my mind.  As far as I'm concerned, I have dibs.  Anyone who says otherwise is itchin' for a tongue lashin ;D

PaulineMi

Jon....are you open to bribes?    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

LizStreithorst

Mugwump

Bribes???...... ;D....LOL.....I need to get em up and eating first.....let's see how they do in hatching  ....

Jon