• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 06:41:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 652
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 619
Total: 619

Well, it is Saturday

Started by Mugwump, May 26, 2018, 02:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..hot here...light breezes...not a cloud in the sky ....

...a couple loads of wash, a couple errands, finished weed whacking the yard....that's it for today... huh......

..what's up gang?....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

It started out good.  I did a couple of dogs and then went way out in the country to trim the nails of the dog belonging to an old lady who seems to need me despite the fact that she has family.  Since her husband died she feels totally alone and unloved.   

When got home I fed the chicken their treats and then checked Chloe's eye after her surgery as I was instructed to do by my vet.  Yesterday it was fine.  Today the suture that holds the eyelid margin has broken loose.  I an filled with guilt that this has happened on Saturday of a 3 day weekend but it did.  I knew that I couldn't get ahold of Karen Rogers who did the surgery but I knew that her husband Lowell would answer if I called.  He told me to send him pics of the dog's eye.  The lens on my Nikon isn't meant to take super close ups and I was holding Chole's head with my other hand but I managed to get a decent picture.

I'm waiting to hear back from him.  He needs to consult with his wife who totally does not want to be bothered by anything work related when she's off.  I feel so bad for having him do this for me.  His wife will not be happy. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

It doesn't bother her at all.  It's just something that happened that I was told might happen and to watch for.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

... wishing you success with this...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...a few areas close by were saw 100+......we hit 98degs......humidity dropped a little,but the dew point is still up there.....oh well..same tomorrow.... 
Jon