• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 03:10:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 563
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 560
Total: 560

Water changes done....and

Started by Mugwump, March 22, 2016, 03:02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

moved the zebra fry spawn to a 55gal....split the 'het' blue marbles from that spawn...then moved some koi juvies to a new home too..then culled some fry...

pulled aL144 LF cave/dad and moved it to the 30/35 breeder..then pulled a std brown bn cave/dad that, throws LF, over to a fiver....

busy morn'n.... |^|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

My water changes are done too and I moved 100 pea sized Koi fry into a 29. Have more to move but I started off by moving 20 at a time first. Probably about 150 - 200 more Koi fry to move. That 29 will only hold them for about for about 2 weeks. I still need to clear out a 55. I did not even start on the Blue Marbles. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I haven't started mine yet.  I'll go in and do the RSG's in the kitchen first.  Then I'll eat, then I'll do the tanks in the fish room.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

The best part is now there's a few 30' available, and 55's....I can easily make the 110 available too.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Please come to my house and make more empty tanks.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 22, 2016, 03:59:32 PM
Please come to my house and make more empty tanks.

You do realize that in a blink they'll be full again.....LOL.....
Jon