• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 29, 2024, 04:16:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,373
  • Total Topics: 18,549
  • Online today: 202
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 176
Total: 176

Saturday's chow...

Started by Mugwump, January 09, 2016, 05:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

... a nice hot bowl of tomato soup and crackers.... |^|

It appears that the bug has not left us as yet..... wfwf
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

If you have the same bug as Barb, it sticks around for a long time.  Sorry.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 09, 2016, 06:01:18 PM

Feels more like a bad head cold....but Jan's got a fever...me?..who knows?....a couple Benadryl and sleep it off....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 09, 2016, 06:22:08 PM

Feels more like a bad head cold....but Jan's got a fever...me?..who knows?....a couple Benadryl and sleep it off....

Hope you feel better after a good night of sleep. There is something nasty going around here. I've been trying to get around it. ???
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 09, 2016, 06:29:13 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on January 09, 2016, 06:22:08 PM

Hope you feel better after a good night of sleep. There is something nasty going around here. I've been trying to get around it. ???

We've had a few visitors recently...so maybe?..or the G'kids?...or shopping cart?.... huh......mailman?....who knows ?....it's not terrible, just a nuisance

Jon

ilroost

What no cheese toastie with the tomato soup? That's un-American!!!  Left over goulash here

LizStreithorst

Bet you a nickle that it was the G'kids.  Hope you feel better in the morning.
Always move forward. Never look back.