• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 06:26:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 799
  • Online ever: 799
  • (Today at 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 542
Total: 542

finally up..Sunday???...LOL

Started by Mugwump, September 07, 2014, 07:39:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....I'm on my third cup, and the Bruiser is sitting with me, on my hand.....he just had chow and Jan's cleaning up his quarters a bit....the coffee is so good this morn'n.....windows open last night, the cool, fresh air conked me out big time.....ZZZZzZzzzZZZZZzzzzz   ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JC

We are up and at 'em already too. Going to leave here in a bit and drive to muscatine to check out a store my wife is going to be applying at for a promotion, need to see how long the drive is from home. It was so nice to have the windows open all day yesterday and last night. I love the cool fall weather, next weekend we are planning on having a campfire, the kids love them

Mugwump

Quote from: JC on September 07, 2014, 07:42:38 AM
We are up and at 'em already too. Going to leave here in a bit and drive to muscatine to check out a store my wife is going to be applying at for a promotion, need to see how long the drive is from home. It was so nice to have the windows open all day yesterday and last night. I love the cool fall weather, next weekend we are planning on having a campfire, the kids love them

Good luck to your wife, it's good to see folks striving to better themselves.

Campfire?....now there's a plan....sweet  ;D....'smores' and wieners ???
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Speaking of s' mores.....the food police are saying we should replace the chocolate in a s'more with a piece of fruit!!!!!!  Pineapple was one of the suggestions. BLASPHEMY!
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on September 07, 2014, 08:27:49 AM
Speaking of s' mores.....the food police are saying we should replace the chocolate in a s'more with a piece of fruit!!!!!!  Pineapple was one of the suggestions. BLASPHEMY!

The food Nazi's will try to ruin everything.....I ignore them...LOL...idiots
Jon

JR

Very nice day here. Got home yesterday It feels great to be home. I hate hospitals. I have spent a lot of time in them this year. Hope next year is better.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

Quote from: JR on September 07, 2014, 09:06:11 AM
Very nice day here. Got home yesterday It feels great to be home. I hate hospitals. I have spent a lot of time in them this year. Hope next year is better.

That's great, bro.....get out and sit in the yard for a while, enjoy the air. Next year is going to be a good year for you....I can feel it.  ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

Woohoo! Welcome home JR! I hope you can relax and get some rest now.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

PaulineMi

Quote from: Mugwump on September 07, 2014, 09:10:52 AM

That's great, bro.....get out and sit in the yard for a while, enjoy the air. Next year is going to be a good year for you....I can feel it.  ;D

Yeah...fresh air and sunshine.   Get that antiseptic smell out of your lungs. It will do you good.  It's great that you are home.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

LizStreithorst

I'm up (finally) but not at 'em.  Hung over :-[
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 07, 2014, 11:10:52 AM
I'm up (finally) but not at 'em.  Hung over :-[

LOL..........beer and tomato juice cures all....a 'Cincinnati'... ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

I'll give it a try.  I can't spend the day sitting on my arse all day.  I need to mow!
Always move forward. Never look back.