• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 11:03:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 565
Total: 565

My hopes aren't high

Started by LizStreithorst, November 18, 2014, 07:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

But  After WC this evening a pair of Discus started beating up the cone.  I have only 4 Discus now, the PB pair and these.  They both survived the virus.  I believe that the male is sterile because it made all my other males sterile except the PB who I suspect is the one who was the virus carrier.  I just couldn't throw these 2 in the ice water because they are just too beautiful.  The female has laid for him before and he showed no interest whatsoever.  So here they were this evening beating up the cone.  I moved the pair to a tank of their own.  Like I said, my hopes aren't high, but I do have hope. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson