• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 01:15:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 540
Total: 540

Happy Monday

Started by wsantia1, November 20, 2023, 10:39:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. I hope that you are all well. I've been AWOL a lot lately because I've had a few doctors appointments and I've been dealing with Kobe's issues that are related to the fact that he is 14 years old. I know that it is just a matter of time for him but I hate the thought of having to put him down.

He had a rough weekend but today he is acting like the weekend never happened. huh Hopefully we can make it through the holidays without taking the final step but I won't let him suffer. Right now he is eating, drinking and of course sleeping. I have plenty of meds to keep him comfortable.

Liz, I haven't been on Simply because of everything I have going on but the discus are still doing well and I am still getting their water changes done with everything I have going on. I need to get some decent photo's of them but I find it easier for me to do the videos.

Wishing you all a great day and I'll try to check in later.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.