• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 12:08:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 587
Total: 587

Sunday

Started by Ron Sower, November 19, 2023, 10:25:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Checking in here again. Where is everybody?

I did go to the football game with my granddaughter and her friend, Maddie. She's family with us. Had a great time. Team won and they move to semi finals next Friday. A granddad of one of the girls in the band sat beside me. Coincidently, his name was Ron. We hit it off well. He is visiting from Wichita through Thanksgiving.

Yesterday was a quiet at home day for me. I read a lot and got more club work done for the Holiday meeting. I recruited volunteers to help.

All for now.  Hope you all are doing well. I'll drop in
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Hi Ron.  You've been the only one on and you are the one who wasn't expected to be on.  My only excuse is that my life is so boring, I have nothing to talk about.

We have still had no rain, but the sun is shining today.  It's nice to be able to say hi to it again after days and days of overcast.  They promise almost an inch tomorrow and another half inch later in the week.  If that comes to pass, I'll be doing a happy dance.

Willie, I'm glad that you decided to enter the contest.  I'm looking forward to seeing your next video.  I've also been MIA from Simply, too.  I need to take pics of my contest pair with their babies, the problem is, I'm not good enough at photography to get shots of the tiny babies.

Barb, I'll put your meds in the mail tomorrow.  I'll be sending the camera body Al gave me so see if he can make it work for him.  He and I are both afraid that the post office may have dropped it sometime during transit.

That's about it, folks.  Maybe one day I'll have something exciting to talk about.

Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

It's just good to see you here, Liz, whether you have anything to say or not. I hope you're feeling well..

Same for the rest of you Muggers.

My grandsoninlaw,GSIL, is such a great kid. He's kind, humble and respectful. Emery did well! Of course I think he did too! But I've had several questions about some of the strategies and nuances of football, and when I ask him he's never arrogant or disrespectful when he gives me answers.

We just got back from his parents for the afternoon. They'd invited us there for a meal and the grandparents and his younger brother and sister were there too. A good time.

Take care, all!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron