• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 11:51:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 591
Total: 591

Sunny Friday

Started by wsantia1, November 17, 2023, 11:52:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good afternoon everyone. It has been a busy week for me between doctors appointments and car servicing taking up most of my week. Today I finally got a chance to rest. Of course most of the resting I have done included working on the fish tanks.

We are in the middle of a gorgeous day here with the current temp at 67 degrees under sunny skies. We will get up to a high temp of 71F this afternoon. That's not bad for the middle of November in this area. It was a warm 51 degrees when I got up.

I don't have much of anything on the agenda for the rest of the day so I am considering moving some fish around. I may move my 2 runt Discus into the 75 gallon tank where I am currently housing my bully Discus. I am planning to move the bully back into the regular discus 75G. I am trying to decide the best way to do it. I may do it during water changes tomorrow. huh

That's basically it for me. I'm going to have a quiet weekend before things go into full holiday mode around here.

I still haven't made a final decision about going to NYC for Christmas but I know my grandkids are looking forward to me coming. We'll see how it goes between now and then.

Wishing you all a great day. 

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Hi folks, I just finished reading all your posts from the last few days. Glad to hear you are doing well Dennis!  And the rest of you seem to be doing fine too, so I won't worry about any of you. I am OK but still dealing with a sore mouth. Liz called me this morning, we had a good talk and I told her my mouth is beter. But after lunch, soup, now it is really bothering me.  Will it ever heal up?  I guess I just heal very slow now. 

I am getting a new large Discus from a friend on the 30th.  It was one of 6 she ordered from Hans several years ago, as a baby. The other 5 have died, I think due to lack of enough WCs, so I offered to give the lone survivor, who is healthy, a new home with mine. Will isolate him for awhile and treat him with the magic stuff Liz is sending.  I am driving about 2 hrs to get him.  have seen a pic of him, he looks good and is very pretty.

It is a cool, dark, misty day here.  Like Liz, we are in a drought here.  I can't even remember the last time it did more than dampen things a bit.  See you all tomorrow,
Barb

Ron Sower

Hi gang! I'm dropping in for a quick visit. Good to see you guys doing well.

I am crazy, but am going to the coach Grandson's football game tonight. I brought a bunch of layering clothes and hope I stay warm enough.

Some good friends from our old neighborhood came over today and we had a nice visit catching up since we last saw them.

That's all for now.

My best to all you Muggers!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron