• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 12:57:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 558
Total: 558

Tuesday the 14th

Started by Ron Sower, November 14, 2023, 09:42:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Hello again!

Having a coffee right now. I just finished up sending an email to Dean Tweeddale formally inviting him to come and speak to us at SAKE & SAS on April 13 & 14, 2024. He was here 2 years ago and was well received. The kili club (ARK) that sponsors SAKE, & SAS will split the cost of his expenses.SAKE is a one day event with speakers, live and silent auctions and sometimes bowl shows.

Today is a get-things-finished-up-day for me. I've got to prepare individual food envelopes for each of my 30 tanks for Stan and Barb to feed on Friday and Sunday, make arrangements for one of my wholesale plant buyers to pick up his order Friday afternoon and get my portion properly put away, spend about 30+ minutes on the recumbent bike, pay the rest of the months bills and pack warm clothes for our trip. If it weren't for visiting the family in Wa, I probably would have gotten rid of the warmest clothing I have and make more room in my closet!😁

I won $10 from Lucy last night. Toward the end of the Buffalo-Bronco game Buffalo was ahead by 1 or 2 points and she was sure they'd win. I bet her that Broncos would end up winning, and they did! Only by the penalty on the first of the 2 field goal attempts! What an ending!

Time to feed the babies! Good day all!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Good afternoon Ron and everyone. I had a doctors appointment this morning to get my Tramadol and Tizanidine. I love the Tizanidine because it helps me sleep with no groggy side effects. It is a muscle relaxer and works for me.

The day started off at a cold 33 degrees but the temp has climb to 56 degrees and there is plenty of sunshine at the moment. The glare from the sun makes driving a challenge because it is so bright.

Everything else is going good with me. The pain is minimal and I am getting a lot of things done in the house and the fishroom. I still have to proceed with caution because an sudden bad move could put me in a bad place again.

I am all set for the cold season with the fishroom cleaned up a bit. The fishroom is climate controlled and the temp down there is 75 degrees. Only the Discus tanks are heated. The rest of the tanks are at room temp. I also have a 60 inch TV down there so I can watch football while working in the FR.

Wishing you all a great evening and I'll check on you all later. 
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.