• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 03:19:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,327
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 647
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 633
Total: 633

Thursday coffee....

Started by Mugwump, November 01, 2018, 04:35:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...Good morning everyone....

..the coffee is very, very good..... |^|..

...cool start to the day here, in the 40's...high low 50's....no rain tho  :).....definitely some swap prep today....so fish room putz'n is on the agenda..
..maybe an errand in there somewhere too... huh ...

more coffee...brb 
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning Jon. Coffee is very good here too. Currently it is 55 degrees with no wind and going up into the 60s. It's going to be a very good day here and then the rain comes in.

A few errands to run today and then water changes and I'll put down a winter feeding on my lawn.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

'Morning all.  Boy did we have rain in the wee hours.  I don't think I've ever heard it come down so hard.  All the little dogs peed and pooped in the house.  I don't blame them.  I wouldn't go out in that mess, either.  Coffee was good, though.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...fish fed, Many fed, me fed......now back to my regularly scheduled coffee.. |^| :) |^|.....

...I should 'weed & feed' our yard too......damn creeping Charlie got bad this year in the far back of the yard...came in from the neighbor's yard....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Aloha friends...! Who gave me the new profile pic? ...thanks...I like it...!

...68 here as I write..going to 74 or so....clear with light clouds floating around...

...chai tea done with friends stopping in and now to get on with my day...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 01, 2018, 01:03:31 PM

...68 here as I write..going to 74 or so....clear with light clouds floating around...

..ah..you're back  :) |^| :)....indeed it was I that changed it....it seemed appropriate.... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on November 01, 2018, 01:07:22 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on November 01, 2018, 01:03:31 PM

..ah..you're back  :) |^| :)....indeed it was I that changed it....it seemed appropriate.... |^|
...and indeed it was...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Ron, it sounds like the perfect vacation.  I envy you.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 01, 2018, 02:34:29 PM
Ron, it sounds like the perfect vacation.  I envy you.
...two thing that would have made it better...1) the humpback whales being there (usually Dec-mid April), and 2) the surf being a bit calmer (we didn't waste our money going snorkeling when the water was murky)...other than that it was grand...! 8) 8) |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Despite the things you didn't like, it would still have been heavenly to me.

Mugwump

...some of the other islands are pretty nice too... |^|

...get any pics Ron ?
Jon