• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 11:21:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 663
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 620
Total: 620

Saturday morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, September 09, 2017, 05:16:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Good morn'n all................coffee's very, very good..... |^|

....another cool morn'n and headed towards a pleasant 70 deg's..... 8).....

We'll be finishing up the swap prep today......and loading what we can....it'll be a fun day tomorrow....can't wait  ;) ...

...need more coffee now tho.....been up for a bit.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Had my coffee and it was great. It is cool but sunny out. Going up to 72. Getting ready for the 90 mile road trip to DC. I take the scenic route via US 301. It beats the hell out of I-95 and there is only 1 toll round trip at $6.00.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 09, 2017, 07:35:10 AM
Had my coffee and it was great. It is cool but sunny out. Going up to 72. Getting ready for the 90 mile road trip to DC. I take the scenic route via US 301. It beats the hell out of I-95 and there is only 1 toll round trip at $6.00.

....have a good trip.... |^|........found a certain type male pleco cleaning a cave out this morn'n....|^| ;) |^|
Jon

waterboy

I'm up.  Got bag labels printed. Need to relax a bit before the big push to get all the fish bagged for the swap tomorrow.  Used to get up early on swap day to do bagging.  Gave that up in a hurry.  The fish do just fine bagged the day before and I don't get so bleary eyed.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

LizStreithorst

It was a rough couple of days for me but things are better now.  I'll post about the trials and tribulations in the Cha Cha thread.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...went out onto the deck this morning to read the paper, and along comes 1 buddy to drop in and chat...then along comes another...then along comes a couple...!  As they trickled away along comes another buddy...! so most of the morning was spent chatting...afterwards, Lucy says, "Well it looks like we're the gathering place"...I told her that we built it that way and that's good....!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on September 09, 2017, 03:04:10 PM
...went out onto the deck this morning to read the paper, and along comes 1 buddy to drop in and chat...then along comes another...then along comes a couple...!  As they trickled away along comes another buddy...! so most of the morning was spent chatting...afterwards, Lucy says, "Well it looks like we're the gathering place"...I told her that we built it that way and that's good....!

..... |^|.....no bloody Mary's ?
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on September 09, 2017, 03:27:11 PM

...that's the snowbird group mim...and they haven't returned yet!!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on September 09, 2017, 03:40:57 PM

...LOLOLOL...........practice practice practice..... 8)
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on September 09, 2017, 03:55:19 PM

...since I cut back on coffee, chocolate, milk and alcohol, my gastrointestinal issues have almost completely subsided...don't want to wake that dog again!!!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on September 10, 2017, 12:22:58 PM

...since I cut back on coffee, chocolate, milk and alcohol, my gastrointestinal issues have almost completely subsided...don't want to wake that dog again!!!...

...good for you  |^|......do ta roll 'em now  huh
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on September 10, 2017, 05:48:33 PM

...nope...to much coughing when I inhale...!!! :D :D :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on September 11, 2017, 12:40:46 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on September 10, 2017, 05:48:33 PM

...nope...to much coughing when I inhale...!!! :D :D :D

LOLOL..... |^|
Jon