• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 06:56:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 509
Total: 509

Thursday wake up cup

Started by Mugwump, September 07, 2017, 04:33:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....coffee's brewing.......

....not sure why I'm up tho..... huh

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...semi awake now.....

...another cooler day for us....45deg's now..mid 60's for the high....rain?.....

..more swap prep this morn'n......I need to get the tank(s) cleaned up..and check the light....and decide just which fish we'll be bringing along to sell..... huh

....more coffee now.... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

pot #2.....fish fed, Sassy, and da boys, fed.....now time to feed me....LOL

...damn...out of Wheaties.... huh.......

Jon

wallace

Staying in the office today. I couldn't sleep all night. The only time that happens to me is when I get MSG poisoning, so now I need to go through the ingredients of what I ate for dinner and find it.
Dan

Mugwump

Quote from: wallace on September 07, 2017, 09:54:49 AM
Staying in the office today. I couldn't sleep all night. The only time that happens to me is when I get MSG poisoning, so now I need to go through the ingredients of what I ate for dinner and find it.

..Chinese food is loaded with it.....
Jon

wallace

My wife got a new pressure cooker and has been trying some recipes. We had chicken on rice... Im sure it was something in the sauce.
Dan

wsantia1

I was up most of the night too. Yes I had Chinese food last night.  huh  Anyway the coffee was good and there weather is really good. Since the last two days of sleep basically sucked, I hope I will get some sleep tonight. Need to be awake to do water changes tomorrow.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.