• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 03:29:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 562
Total: 562

Wednesday waking up coffee

Started by Mugwump, August 30, 2017, 05:20:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..the coffee's good....a cool morning of 55deg's, and might see 80 later..? rain..?...got my window open for now ;)

...a few errands to do early after my coed heads out to class....then a bit of fish room putz'n....

..our dryer finally bit the dust the other day......always something.....there's a guy down the street that rebuilds 'em.....might check him out.. huh

....need coffee.....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...pot #2 going fast....grab a cup... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee is great and the sun is out again. Looks like a perfect day. Not much to do today so I'll take the day as it comes.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on August 30, 2017, 07:04:33 AM
The coffee is great and the sun is out again. Looks like a perfect day. Not much to do today so I'll take the day as it comes.

.... |^|....those are good days... |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

Only two grooms and two nail trims on the books for me today.  Then I'll come home and wait on pins and needles for my half black pair to show up.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 30, 2017, 08:30:35 AM
Only two grooms and two nail trims on the books for me today.  Then I'll come home and wait on pins and needles for my half black pair to show up.

....they'll be fine...... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Hello gang...just got back in from the desert picking up dead cholla...gettin' warm out thare...saw a few lizards run across the trail...got grit in mah teeth...

...that's all I got right now... huh

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

The tornado warring expired.  I wish the damn phone wouldn't go off every three minutes when I'm worried about the UPS man running into a tornado while my fish were in.  The tornado missed me and I have a couple of very very nice good fish.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 30, 2017, 02:34:57 PM
The tornado warring expired.  I wish the damn phone wouldn't go off every three minutes when I'm worried about the UPS man running into a tornado while my fish were in.  The tornado missed me and I have a couple of very very nice good fish.

.....good on the fish.....watch yourself with the weather.... |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

The weather is gone.  The sun shining through the overcast.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 30, 2017, 03:07:32 PM
The weather is gone.  The sun shining through the overcast.

.....looks like the storm's backwash will pass thru your area too...........hopefully it'll have petered out some before it does.....
Jon