• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 02:33:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 637
Total: 637

Tuesday coffee yak'n........>

Started by Mugwump, August 29, 2017, 06:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Good morning  |^|

....the coffee's very good..excellent !.... |^|...55deg's out and wet.....we'll be in the mid 70's with chance of more rain all day....
....luckily no deluge, it's just been the nice soaker that we've needed...

nothing planned...so we'll just take the day as it unfolds  ;).....I will have someone dropping down late this afternoon for fish tho.. 8)

...more coffee needed.......brb

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning Jon. Cloudy and rainy today and I have a couple of errands top run so it should be a "Fun" day. The coffee is great though.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Morning guys.  Another lazy day here.  Coffee is fantastic.  I'm down to just one pot a day, but it tastes much more yummy than when I drank it all day long.   |^|

I'm caught up on most of my work.  After the talk in Cincinnati Sunday night I slept for about 24 hours.  I guess I'm just too old to run on 3 or 4 hours sleep anymore.

Been up since around 3AM watching the last episode of game of thrones and doing water changes.  Nice steady rain for about 3 hours.  Forecast calling for more this afternoon.  Maybe I can sneak in a bike ride before it starts back up.....

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on August 29, 2017, 07:58:53 AM
Morning guys.  Another lazy day here.  Coffee is fantastic.  I'm down to just one pot a day, but it tastes much more yummy than when I drank it all day long.   |^|

I'm caught up on most of my work.  After the talk in Cincinnati Sunday night I slept for about 24 hours.  I guess I'm just too old to run on 3 or 4 hours sleep anymore.

Been up since around 3AM watching the last episode of game of thrones and doing water changes.  Nice steady rain for about 3 hours.  Forecast calling for more this afternoon.  Maybe I can sneak in a bike ride before it starts back up.....

Dennis

...yep, be careful spreading yourself too thin....get that rest in...
Jon

Ron Sower

...no rain here!...come on down...! 8) 8) 8) 8)

... had a great smoothie today! |eat|...It changes daily!.. going to do a little bookkeeping clean up and send it to my accountant today...mailing some Cholla to couple LFS in Seattle area...

...Lucy's on the phone right now with the para-legal getting things setup for acquiring another park model in here...done!...

...Hmmmm....I thought there was more I was gonna do but can't remember what it was...!!!! huh huh
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on August 29, 2017, 11:40:25 AM

... had a great smoothie today! |eat|...It changes daily!.. going to do a little bookkeeping clean up and send it to my accountant today...mailing some Cholla to couple LFS in Seattle area...

...Lucy's on the phone right now with the para-legal getting things setup for acquiring another park model in here...done!...

...Hmmmm....I thought there was more I was gonna do but can't remember what it was...!!!! huh huh

...take out the trash ?
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on August 29, 2017, 01:00:00 PM

...yeppers...that too...!

...take out the trash ?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on August 29, 2017, 02:05:10 PM

...take out the trash ?

...the 'nooner'..... ;)
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on August 29, 2017, 02:08:56 PM

...take out the trash ?

...the 'nooner'..... ;)
I think taking out the trash was it...!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on August 29, 2017, 06:10:34 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on August 29, 2017, 02:08:56 PM

...take out the trash ?

...the 'nooner'..... ;)
I think taking out the trash was it...!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

...okie dokie..... ;)
Jon