• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 02:57:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 636
Total: 636

Monday's coffee

Started by Mugwump, August 28, 2017, 05:41:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....what a fine cup of coffee this morn'n....MMmm..very good.....

..60 out and a day pretty much like yesterday they say.... huh...70;s..rain..etc.

...a bit of putz'n is all.....fry water changes....and tidying up in the fish room...

now huh..........more coffee of course  8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee is great this morning. A bit cool at out at 53 degrees but it is going up into the 70s.

Have to make a quick road trip than I will be back to do water changes and catch up with my putzing.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on August 28, 2017, 05:53:27 AM
The coffee is great this morning. A bit cool at out at 53 degrees but it is going up into the 70s.

Have to make a quick road trip than I will be back to do water changes and catch up with my putzing.

Morn'n Willie.... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Good morning folks...

...91 out there right now on the deck...looks like they say 107 today...

...fun AAPE meeting yesterday.... more and more people are showing up and filling up the different host's rooms!..some talk of finding a standard meeting place, but then we wouldn't get to see others' fishrooms and setups... huh

...saw a park model we made an offer on last night...waiting to hear from them...

...let's see...just gonna putz today...think I'm going to put my guitar up for sale...I don't play it...never was good at it...just a toy...It's not an expensive one and some kid could get it cheap and maybe start a career with it...who knows? ;)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

It's drizzling here.  They say rain all week long.  At least it will be much cooler all though more humid.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...just had a fried egg sandwich for lunch with a big glass of cold milk.... |^|

...about 70...but the rains moving in here soon.....gotta run a grab some milk from the store before it hits....

..the coed just got home.... 8)
Jon

wallace

Had coffee, then plugged away at an intimidating pile of unfinished work. Now I'm going to let the birds out and get something for breakfast. Weather condition: smoke. Fires all around N cal and southern Oregon.
Dan

LizStreithorst

were you able to give the goats dry feet?  I don't know what's up with goats.  Horses will go out in the rain to graze.  Cattle don't care.  Goats think that they'll melt if water touches them.

wallace

Poor things  :'(  The water is turned out but they will have to endure the mud for a couple days. Flooding it every 2 weeks is the only way to keep them in green grass.
Dan

LizStreithorst

You will not have happy goats, but they'll just have to make do.  It's not like wet feet will kill them.

Most dairy goats don't have the great feet that brush goats have.  Keep an eye on their feet.  They will get foot rot.  I know how to fix it, but fixing it involves getting their feet out of the mud.  Fungus loves dark and wet.  The place between the inside of the hoof shell and the hoof itself is ideal for fungus.

wallace

They do have dry patches of ground and little houses with wood floors. So far it has worked out.
Dan