• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 07:35:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 522
Total: 522

Saturday, good morn'n..

Started by Mugwump, August 26, 2017, 06:07:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..coffee is so very good....and the pot's almost gone.... 8)....

..54deg's and supposed to be warmer today....80  huh.....rains move back in tomorrow....we need it too, the ground's hard and cracking...

..might do some outside things today?...and 'Corn fest' has started, so we might go up and walk around there.. huh

........time for pot #2...grab your cups !
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

.....feeling sorry for those poor folks down in the hurricane area of Texas......that's a beaut'....130mph sustained winds !....ouch
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...nice here today...but it will be warmer the next couple days or so...91 now...

...was going to the Arboretum this morning for an 8AM geology walk and talk...
...got up in time...
...got dressed...
...got camera ready...
...got my yogurt...
...got in the Burbun...
...got on the road to get gas (other direction from the Arboretum)...
...got to the pump...
...got out of the Burbun...
...GOT NO WALLET IN MY POCKET...!! >:( >:( >:(...
...got back in the Burbun...
...got home...
...got the newspaper...
...got settled in...
...got it read...

...That's how my day started...it can only improve!!! |^| :D 8)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on August 26, 2017, 06:54:42 AM
.....feeling sorry for those poor folks down in the hurricane area of Texas......that's a beaut'....130mph sustained winds !....ouch
I have a cousin in Galveston I've been texting with...she's stayed home...says there's no need to evacuate for a tropical storm!...when the last big one hit several years ago, they evacuated and she said they weren't going to go back...several years later they did...her husband is a construction contractor and had the ability to reconstruct their home...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron