• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 02:39:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 637
Total: 637

Friday morn'n....

Started by Mugwump, August 25, 2017, 06:21:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...and the coffee is wonderful... |^|

...48deg's and another day like yesterday with a high around 70......sounds good to me  |^|

...trim some bushes out front ?.....then putz'n later  ... huh

....but more coffee needed now...slept like a brick....can't wake up....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2 sleepyheads....... 8)......up and at 'em....grab a cup!
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

wsantia1

Coffee is great. I have company from out of town. Don't know how long it will last but for now I am having a great time. |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on August 25, 2017, 08:23:01 AM
Coffee is great. I have company from out of town. Don't know how long it will last but for now I am having a great time. |^| |^| |^| |^|

.....cool  |^|....
Jon

Ron Sower

Good morning/ afternooon everybody...!

...96 here right now and warming up with RH of 29% and dew point at 53...a nice day so far...

...we cruised the hood to see what lot sales might appeal to us in here for a rental...hmmmm...still looking! ;)

...not much going on today other than bunch of us going to OG for buy one and take one home promotion going on right now...

...oh, and the Cholla is developing nicely!!!... |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron