• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 03:39:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 760
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 728
Total: 728

coffee on Tuesday morn'n

Started by Mugwump, August 22, 2017, 05:44:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..morn'n all..... 8)

.....the coffee is most excellent.... |^| MMMmmmm....very good....

around 70 now and it's supposed to stay in the low 70's today.... huh....rain and storms passed through last night....but still too dark get a look out there now...

..just putz'n today, nothing special planned.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

pot #2 coming up...........grab your cups ! |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee is great. It's going to be scorcher today. It's been a while since I said that lol Water changes on tap. Hopefully I see some snot eggs to pull. It's been a while since I had baby BNs. I used to let the Angels feast on them. Can't afford to anymore.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on August 22, 2017, 08:38:30 AM
The coffee is great. It's going to be scorcher today. It's been a while since I said that lol Water changes on tap. Hopefully I see some snot eggs to pull. It's been a while since I had baby BNs. I used to let the Angels feast on them. Can't afford to anymore.

....I usually yank caves to a 5/10 gal......but some tanks they survive just fine.....like angel fry grow out tanks.....a perfect win/win... |^|
Jon

wallace

Looks like the sun isn't coming out today, too much smoke. Cough... cough.. :P
Dan

Ron Sower

..sunny and 96 here so far....sposed to reach 103..Dew pt -53...

...not much planned...I think I'll go down and help a friend put a ceiling up in his shed...  then later clean up come cholla wood for the plant group meeting this weekend...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

It's 93 and humid Here. Going down to 83 tomorrow. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.