• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 21, 2024, 01:07:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,359
  • Total Topics: 18,544
  • Online today: 782
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 770
Total: 770

Wednesday morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, August 02, 2017, 06:50:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....good morn'n everyone...the coffee is wonderful this morning.....mmmm...very good indeed.....a 60's morn'n and expected high of 80 huh....good chance of rain later...

..just a putz'n day here...might mow  huh...and might not  huh......

....more coffee now..... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

I'm going for a ride.....  The work crowd should be off the streets by now and it's forecast to rain early afternoon.  Planning to do my mowing on Saturday.

Have a great day folks!

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on August 02, 2017, 07:32:30 AM
I'm going for a ride.....  The work crowd should be off the streets by now and it's forecast to rain early afternoon.  Planning to do my mowing on Saturday.

Have a great day folks!

Dennis

...Have a nice ride....be safe out there.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...pot #2 and all is well...... 8)
Jon

wsantia1

Coffee is good and it will be hot and humid today.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

What a great day for a ride.  It's just now warmed up to 76?F with blue skies and bright sunshine.  Just a quick 50 miles or so..... was still in the 60's when I left, but with the leather it's plenty warm.  I've lost enough weight that it fits great too.  The lady at the Post Office told me yesterday that she wouldn't recognize me except for my voice.....  hair cut short, beard trimmed nice and neat, 50 pounds lighter.

Going to work on my presentation for the Greater Cincinnati Aquarium Society coming up August 27th for a bit, then grab some zzz's before heading off to work tonight.

Dennis

Ron Sower

Quote from: BallAquatics on August 02, 2017, 09:16:02 AM
What a great day for a ride.  It's just now warmed up to 76?F with blue skies and bright sunshine.  Just a quick 50 miles or so..... was still in the 60's when I left, but with the leather it's plenty warm.  I've lost enough weight that it fits great too.  The lady at the Post Office told me yesterday that she wouldn't recognize me except for my voice.....  hair cut short, beard trimmed nice and neat, 50 pounds lighter.

Going to work on my presentation for the Greater Cincinnati Aquarium Society coming up August 27th for a bit, then grab some zzz's before heading off to work tonight.

Dennis
50#...Wow!...good job Dennis! |^|

Hope the ride was a good one...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on August 02, 2017, 09:16:02 AM

Dennis

...agreed.....50#'s  huh.....good for you  |^|............hair cut?..or all cut huh ;)
Jon

Ron Sower

It's a cloudy morning and 85...so I sat on the porch and read the paper and ate my gruel... :D

...Going to Costco in a bit to gather provisions for tomorrow's evening meal at the clubhouse...raising more $$$for the Spring Fling entertainment...this after noon we'll be cooking the pasta and pounding the chicken to make Chicken Picata... |eat| |eat| |eat| |eat|

...lost a little red chin killi yesterday...when they say make sure the tank is covered tightly for killifish, they mean it!...it was a very tiny space he jumped through!... huh
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on August 02, 2017, 10:45:16 AM
...lost a little red chin killi yesterday...when they say make sure the tank is covered tightly for killifish, they mean it!...it was a very tiny space he jumped through!... huh

.....they do find the smallest openings......sorry....
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on August 02, 2017, 10:50:23 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on August 02, 2017, 10:45:16 AM

.....they do find the smallest openings......sorry....

Sorry Ron.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron