• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 12:41:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 532
Total: 532

Sunday in the warmth

Started by Ron Sower, April 21, 2024, 10:40:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Hi Muggers!

It's been a crazy and fast week here in my little world. It's hard to believe that is Sunday morning already. I've been having a lot of ppl come to get fish, plants and shrimp plus I ordered a huge number of fish and plants this week and Ive had to that a lot of time acclaiming fish and sorting plants. I've barely had enough tank space for all. I've added 2 more 10g for plants, actually.

Lucy's booth made her rent payment in 2 weeks this month. And mine hit it solidly this past week, so the traffic is growing! Of course they're not producing a profit yet, but that will come.

I recently finished a book on the Holocaust written by a surviving Jewish medical Dr. held in Auswitz. I've heard many stories about that horror but it didn't sink in, until I read that book, how many millions of people were literally led to the gas chambers like sheep or cattle. And the methods used to keep them all at bay. (shiver)

The weather here is getting into the 90s now, with it dipping back into the 80s a day or 2 at a time. Lovely here.  The cacti are blooming. It was a relatively wet winter so they're gonna look good. Saguaros are budding and they will open their large white flowers soon. They will bloom all through May and the first week or 2 in June.

I got the results from my 2 MRIs I had recently. The first one indicated I do still have a brain - with nothing going on there!😁 The other indicated that the openings in my neck vertebrae are becoming restricted which is causing to tinkling and pain in my left hand. Surgery is one option; PT is another. I think I'll chose PT.

Willie, Barb, Liz & Dennis...what's going on with you folks? Barb, was your "cruise" a good one yesterday?

Lucy's making coffee, so I go partake. I hope all of you are havinfpg a good weekend.

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Hi Ron and other friends.  My island by ferry yesterday was a lot of fun with 3 lady friends. The weather was perfect, good thing, since today is cold and raining.  Amazing how that worked out.  I left at 6:45 am an got back home at 10 pm.  Only 180 miles driven, most of the day was on ferries. Had a great day.

Ron, a couple years ago my daughter, then 45, had the restricted neck vertebra, her left arm was almost paralyzed for a couple mo. Surgery fixed it all,  but it was a big, expensive and involved deal with a rather long recovery.  Do PT first and see if it helps.  Her surgery was through the front of her neck! But all well now.

Hope you all had a good weekend.
Barb

Ron Sower

I will definitely do pt first. Thanks for the info.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron