• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 08:12:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 836
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 704
Total: 704

Sassy's Christmas

Started by Mugwump, December 07, 2016, 01:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...seems that she likes long strings of garland.... 2c2....

..we had a cat, Hobbs, that ate pieces of garland about every year.....when he pooped, he drag a long piece around hanging out his butt.....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Be careful with that.  If they don't pass it it can cause a blockage in their intestines.  It's a very painful condition and if not jumped on right away can cause necrosis of the sections of the guts involved.  The surgery is expensive and the animals dies if there is too much necrotic tissue. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 07, 2016, 06:27:42 PM
Be careful with that.  If they don't pass it it can cause a blockage in their intestines.  It's a very painful condition and if not jumped on right away can cause necrosis of the sections of the guts involved.  The surgery is expensive and the animals dies if there is too much necrotic tissue.

...believe me, we're watching everything we can......she's like a little kid....don't know what it is....stick it in your mouth...... wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf

as for Hobbs, he could ingest anything.....he ate most of our Poinsettias every year..... I miss his 'headbutt' greeting when you came through the front door......even strangers....LOL....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wallace

Rooster thinks the glass ball ornaments on the tree are low hanging fruit. I hear a crunch and look over and there is another one in his mouth. We made sure the hand painted ones are higher.

I had a little pug once and one day I saw some string, like kite string, trailing behind him from his bung. I stepped on the string and the dog kept going. It ended up being about 6 feet long. The dog didn't know what to make of it.
Dan

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on December 07, 2016, 01:58:09 PM
..we had a cat, Hobbs, that ate pieces of garland about every year.....when he pooped, he drag a long piece around hanging out his butt.....LOL

This one had Lucy and me belly-laughing!!!! |^| :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron