• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 08:54:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 401
Total: 401

Welcome to Monday's coffee..

Started by Mugwump, October 20, 2014, 07:29:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..another great start of a week with a fine cup of coffee.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  It's even supposed to hit some 70's by weeks end....cool  ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

GraphicGr8s

There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Did Jon sleep in this a.m.?  I checked the forum early this a.m. and there were no new posts.   ;)

Daylight savings time starts in  two weeks. Lots of clocks and timers to change. >:(
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wsantia1

A little late start for me also.  ;)  Mid thirties does no make me hop out of bed. ::) Up and about now.  No water changes for the fish but I have to do the turtle and I hate that water change. :o
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on October 20, 2014, 08:35:24 AM
Did Jon sleep in this a.m.?  I checked the forum early this a.m. and there were no new posts.   ;)

Daylight savings time starts in  two weeks. Lots of clocks and timers to change. >:(

Just a little...LOL....if I look outside and it's still dark....I tend to roll over and bury myself back under the covers.. ;D...a 'perc' for being retired.....LOL....yep, we lose an hour here soon....even darker in the morn'n...LOL...
Jon

Ron Sower

Finally I got to sleep in this morning. Didn't get up until 8!  Seems like the jury thing Wed and Thur, Sat was the swap meet and I had to finish netting my fish out, and yesterday was getting up to clean the house for the Seahawks gang to come to our house for brunch and the game. Honestly, I can;t remember why I was up early Friday! 

Anyway...Coffee's good today as usual!

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on October 20, 2014, 10:58:44 AM
Anyway...Coffee's good today as usual!

Yup......coffee's excellent.......each pot gets better too  ;D
Jon