• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 05:22:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 468
Total: 468

Sunday morn'n coffee...

Started by Mugwump, March 02, 2014, 05:56:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....t'is good, very, very good..... ;D  now to wake up...plowing noise outside is helping...sheesh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

EdKaz

Good morning sir!

Cold and white outside.....Warm and Comfy inside....Coffees HOT.....Wife is still snoring....nothing leaking in the fishroom....it is INDEED a GREAT MORNING

Listening to some SRV watching the fishes swim

Mugwump

A good choice  ;D....I finally got dressed and am going to putz a bit..then chill.....white/cold/windy here too.....blah..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Cold and snowy here.  Forecast is for 6" by tonight.  Chillin' out with Brian Matthew and sounds of the 60's

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03wp0n0

Dennis

Ron Sower

Started a major 'prior-surgery' project yesterday...changing out all our flat surface interior doors to six panel doors throughout the house. We have family from Wenatchee coming in a couple weeks and wifey wanted at least the doors in the guest room and hallway done before.   This, of course, involves replacing all the door trim too! 

So I guess I won't be doing any chillin' and relaxin' today!   :(
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

ilroost

Will the stinking snow ever end!! JEZZZ

b125killer

I'm thinking of moveing the cory pod later today.  They have been in q.t. for a few week now. There doing great. I'm sure there ready to get out of the bare bottom tank and into some sand so the can forage. And hopefully spawn for me. Do they need the the same water parameters as the angels? If so I might wait untill I get the ro filters and the water right. I also sold a few angels. There getting bigger and I can tell better witch ones I want for future breeding.
Scott