• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 05:46:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 552
Total: 552

Snowy Saturday

Started by Mugwump, January 18, 2014, 07:35:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..and yep..just got up...LOL..felt good to sleep in, I've been fight'n a little head cold...blah..sleep helps a lot..the Cardinal's back at the window thumping...now he/she are both doing two windows..one in the 'putor room, then around to our bedroom on the other side of the house....demon's are flying back and forth...what a bunch of nuts..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Those confused cardinals must think there are all kinds of cardinals in your house that are invading their territory.  At least Manny and Cecil are being kept occupied.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on January 18, 2014, 09:07:33 AM
Those confused cardinals must think there are all kinds of cardinals in your house that are invading their territory.  At least Manny and Cecil are being kept occupied.

Yes....and I just sprinkled them with catnip.. ;D...now they're exceptionally pleased with our visitors  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

I should add...now they're talking in strange tongues..????... :o
Jon

Mugwump

...still snowing, and the wind picked up big time.....but..we're home now. Took a quick trip to 'Wally World' to get a bag of round/flat rocks to rubber band the zucchini slices to.... ;D....and some extra air line....BN's sure love their treat...then fed everyone some blood worms...pairs are cleaning again  ;D
Jon

wsantia1

Why is it that when the weather folks make the wrong prediction they never own up to it?  They predicted 1/2 inch for me today.  I got a good 3 1/2 inches and tonight on the news they said we got 2 inches in my town.  I know 3 1/2 when I see it and I am being conservative.   ??? ??? ???
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 18, 2014, 07:12:55 PM
Why is it that when the weather folks make the wrong prediction they never own up to it?  They predicted 1/2 inch for me today.  I got a good 3 1/2 inches and tonight on the news they said we got 2 inches in my town.  I know 3 1/2 when I see it and I am being conservative.   ??? ??? ???

I know we always have more snow than the local site says we got....we got about the same, Willie 3-4 inches....but the driveway, walks, and deck are cleared ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon