• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 01:03:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 499
Total: 501

Sunday morn'n..

Started by Mugwump, February 02, 2020, 03:46:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..morn'n folks. :).....MMmm what great coffee  |^|

37degs and rising....it'll top out in the upper 40's today...pneumonia weather.....wet and dank, windy.....blah

more coffee...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning Jon and all. Great coffee once again. It is currently 34 degrees under partly cloudy skies. We will have a 60% chance of showers as temps rise to a high of 45F.

Off to get some more coffee.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Sunny and 55 here this afternoon.  Going to saddle up and ride down to the public library later.

Dennis

Ron Sower

...morning guys!...it's already 67 here today ant 11am and going to 76 today with lots of sunshine... |^| |^|...should be perfect for the outdoor swap...

...got my few fish bagged and everything seems good to go...leaving here at 12:15...later guys and gals...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 02, 2020, 12:04:05 PM
...morning guys!...it's already 67 here today ant 11am and going to 76 today with lots of sunshine... |^| |^|...should be perfect for the outdoor swap...

...got my few fish bagged and everything seems good to go...leaving here at 12:15...later guys and gals...!

...have fun !....and meet lots of new friends along with the old ones  :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

One of the few days where the weather here is different than for Jon.  Bright sunny 44 degrees, makes one think spring is coming.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

LizStreithorst

It is a clear beautiful cloudfree day.  It's 70 degrees.  Who could ask for more?
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on February 02, 2020, 01:00:14 PM
One of the few days where the weather here is different than for Jon.  Bright sunny 44 degrees, makes one think spring is coming.

... :)...oddly enough the sun came out here a bit ago......nice to know that there is still one up there somewhere.... |^|
Jon

Babers

46 and sunny here right now. Just got done doing an oil change on my truck. Plan on grilling outside for supper...might as well take advantage of the weather.
Joel

wsantia1

The sun is finally out here. Just in time for it to go down.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..ended up only making it up to 42degs....very windy tho so it never really felt warm.....unless standing inside of the house by a window in the sun... huh

,,,supposed to hit near these temps tomorrow too.....we'll see  ;)
Jon

Mugwump

..how'd the swap go?.....do you have electric outside there to run some vendor tanks?...or does everyone have to bag for swaps?  huh
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on February 02, 2020, 05:10:58 PM

..how'd the swap go?.....do you have electric outside there to run some vendor tanks?...or does everyone have to bag for swaps?  huh
..it went well...turnout was around 90...down about 20-30....Super Bowl and beautiful weather...diehards we are though!...first time i've come home with less than I started...but i bought some good stuff...one was beautiful pencil drawing of an angel in front of saggitarius...also got a good bunch of Manzanita wood to work with....interesting thing though is that the more I spent and gave away, the more people just gave me stuff...!!!! |^| I do believe in swap meet and yard sale Karma...  |^| |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron