• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 09:05:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 379
Total: 379

Tuesday, good morn'n

Started by Mugwump, April 11, 2017, 06:00:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...coffee's very, very, very good this morning....MMmmmmm..... |^|

..only 42degs out and we might see 50 ?.....cooler weather reminding us that it's still spring.... huh....

Just some putz'n and pittering around here for us.....nothing planned.....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Great coffee and even better weather. Going up to 84 degrees with plenty of sunshine. Definitely my kind of day.

Weather for my handy man to come and do some odd jobs around here today. Some of this I can do myself but I need him to look at the ejection pump in the basement. This pumps sewage from the toilet up to the sewage drain pipe and it is not working correctly.

I am thinking it's jammed with algae or snails from my draining the fish tanks into it. I haven't used that toilet for anything else. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 11, 2017, 06:57:00 AM
Great coffee and even better weather. Going up to 84 degrees with plenty of sunshine. Definitely my kind of day.

Weather for my handy man to come and do some odd jobs around here today. Some of this I can do myself but I need him to look at the ejection pump in the basement. This pumps sewage from the toilet up to the sewage drain pipe and it is not working correctly.

I am thinking it's jammed with algae or snails from my draining the fish tanks into it. I haven't used that toilet for anything else. huh

..did you have a net over the discharge hose?....I push mine out the floor drain and use a net to strain it.....and/or catch fry....LOL....they like that siphon tube....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 11, 2017, 07:27:32 AM

..did you have a net over the discharge hose?....I push mine out the floor drain and use a net to strain it.....and/or catch fry....LOL....they like that siphon tube....

Unfortunately no.  huh
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 11, 2017, 11:05:03 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on April 11, 2017, 07:27:32 AM

Unfortunately no.  huh

....oops......keep it in mind....saves some grief anyway..... huh
Jon

Ron Sower

...hi guys... coffee good today ...cool in 60s this morning but going to 90s later today...definitely a pool afternoon...

...heading out to a MetroPCS store in a little bit as soon as Lucy gets back from the dog park and gets her shower...will also pick up a few things at Wallyworld...

...did a 20% WC yesterday...all are looking well today...I'll be learning how to set up the Eheim feeder to feed automatically since I'm going to be gone first week in May and then again first week in June....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on April 11, 2017, 11:41:53 AM
...hi guys... coffee good today ...cool in 60s this morning but going to 90s later today...definitely a pool afternoon...

...heading out to a MetroPCS store in a little bit as soon as Lucy gets back from the dog park and gets her shower...will also pick up a few things at Wallyworld...

...did a 20% WC yesterday...all are looking well today...I'll be learning how to set up the Eheim feeder to feed automatically since I'm going to be gone first week in May and then again first week in June....

...wallyworld....LOL....have your camera phone ready....LOL...and have a contest with your friends on who can get the most obnoxious pics....LOL
Jon

Ron Sower

...LOL... |^|I did that the other day in Costco...ridiculous beehive hairdo...! ;D ;D ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on April 11, 2017, 12:20:25 PM
...LOL... |^|I did that the other day in Costco...ridiculous beehive hairdo...! ;D ;D ;D

+1... |^|
Jon

wsantia1

It's up to 87 degrees here. lol
Willie

LizStreithorst

What a great day!  I made a ton of money at work and was still out of there before 2.  Jack and his son-in-law Shawn where working on the last of the tearing down of the house that the non drug addicted grand son and family.  Jack, Judy and their daughter April, got rid of all the trash on the inside.  Shawn did all the unbuilding.  The good lumber has been stored under roof.  When I drove buy Jack was pulling nails, Shawn was stacking lumber, and my building had be cleaned out for me.  They actually did it for me...They have a trailer lined up that is designed to move portable buildings and they have a forklift lined up if it turns out they need one.  This is like having made a wish and it coming true because a magic wand touched the wish. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

..it stayed cool and overcast here all day....heading into the low 30's tonight.... |brr|....tomorrow?....who knows  huh
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 11, 2017, 04:55:09 PM
What a great day!  I made a ton of money at work and was still out of there before 2.  Jack and his son-in-law Shawn where working on the last of the tearing down of the house that the non drug addicted grand son and family.  Jack, Judy and their daughter April, got rid of all the trash on the inside.  Shawn did all the unbuilding.  The good lumber has been stored under roof.  When I drove buy Jack was pulling nails, Shawn was stacking lumber, and my building had be cleaned out for me.  They actually did it for me...They have a trailer lined up that is designed to move portable buildings and they have a forklift lined up if it turns out they need one.  This is like having made a wish and it coming true because a magic wand touched the wish.
...isn't it great when the non-plan comes together...?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron