• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 07:15:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,334
  • Total Topics: 18,537
  • Online today: 450
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 345
Total: 346

Mr & Mrs Peepers=====>

Started by Mugwump, September 01, 2014, 09:20:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...Jan came home from the bird fair with another proven mated pair. Mr & Mrs Peepers.  ;D They are a very active pair, lively, talkative (yes, Mr Peepers talks away)and full of vitality. A handsome duo they are.....Manny cold nosed Mr Peepers tail through the bars, and promptly got a parrotlet retaliatory nip on the nose...LOL...Mr Peepers takes no crap regarding his 'nosey' shenanigans.. ;D.....
...She scored some great toys, a swing, 5#'s of millet for $16 (a steal), and 25lbs of seed...plus some other goodies ;D...This pair will prove a real interesting addition for sure..... ::)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

So now you have bird swaps to go to also. ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

wiggs

Hopefully, Willie, We will get lots of baby birds and Yes! go to bird fairs. There is one every month in Joliet and Rolling medows and both are big.  I can hardly wait for our first baby parrotlets to be layed and hatched. :D :D
Jan

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

They're lovely.  What does Mr.  Peepers say when he talks?  There is a veterinarian in Jackson who has a talking parrot.  He says that his bird picks up phrases that he shouldn't and blurts them out.  If the parrot says things like "Here comes the biter" or "The owner is an idiot" I'm sure he stays in the work room away from clients. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

What a cute couple!!  Good thing I don't have any birds, except our yard birds.  I would have to have a pair like this!
Barb

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 02, 2014, 01:55:57 PM
They're lovely.  What does Mr.  Peepers say when he talks?  There is a veterinarian in Jackson who has a talking parrot.  He says that his bird picks up phrases that he shouldn't and blurts them out.  If the parrot says things like "Here comes the biter" or "The owner is an idiot" I'm sure he stays in the work room away from clients.

we haven't heard his whole repertoire yet....."Hello Mr Peepers" is one of them tho....he's not hand tamed, he just picked it up.....she's as wild as looney bird...LOL...bit me good when we changed their cages ....they're now in a 'flight' cage... ;D
Jon

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

We think that Mr & Mrs Peepers should be called 'Arte' & 'Ruth'.......after Arte Johnsom and Ruth Buzzi....LOL....."Gladys Ormphby and Tyrone F. Horneigh "

Jon