• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 10:31:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 427
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 320
Total: 320

da bruiser===>

Started by Mugwump, August 19, 2014, 08:13:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...we moved 'da bruiser' this morn'n....he's getting his first supplement feeding right now. Junior is sold now. A gal that Jan used to work with sister wants him....she's the lady that we got Cecil and Manny from.... ;D.....she's as excited as a little girl over getting him....he'll have a good home up there.... ;D....we can't keep them all, as special as he is.....I'll (we'll LOL) adopt one of the parrotlets.....maybe a blue one?? Jan's getting another pair in a couple weeks...this pair is young and proven...batches of 5-7 each batch....blues/yellows/greens.....meanwhile, Winston and Helen can practice... ;D..we're going to try a different nesting box with them.....they're not fond of this one...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wiggs

I will be asking more questions this time, when I buy this next pair.  I have e-mailed the lady and she is very nice to talk to. I told her I was going to ask questions and she said that she would answer as many as she could. That means that she knows what she is doing, like fish, we can`t know everything, but just try to figure it out and what works for one person may not work for everyone. I have alot of hope for the new pair of birds, as they have already breed for her. I`m really getting excited about them and hope that they do good for us. I also will be lookig for a cage for them at the Fair. I found out they have alot of bird fairs around, who knew! 
Jan

Mugwump

The first lady backed out, but Junior has a new home now anyway.. ;D...a nice lady came and the two hit it off immediately.. ;D...so she bought him and he's now flying around and doing the world tour of her house...LOL...she sent pics back already too...they were made for each other, plus her hubby and daughters love him too....I'm sure that he's spoiled more by now??.....I miss him....

She brought another friend, young daughter, with her too....*sigh* so 'da Bruiser' is now sold too...she'll pick them up in a week or two, when he's grown a bit, and really chowing on his food mix....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

Congratulations on finding them loving homes.
Scott

PaulineMi

The bittersweet side of raising the babies...watching the new owners walk out the door with them.

However Scott's post says it all.   :)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Da Bruiser's growing well.... ;D ...just a little spoiled too..LOL

Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on September 02, 2014, 12:27:16 PM
Da Bruiser's growing well.... ;D ...just a little spoiled too..LOL

He is growing well.  Nice job. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

He looks like a cockatiel now. Big boy too.  :)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

...he's eating like a pro now... ;D ..I think that he's about 3 wks now, or almost....loves that syringe...LOL...
Jon