• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 05:14:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 765
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 736
Total: 736

Saturday cooling

Started by Mugwump, October 12, 2013, 06:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Seems that a cold front is moving through here now. The temps are dropping and drier air will be welcome.
    It's been a busy few days and I'm tired...my brother's on a flight home now, and we're 'molding' around here just relaxing. #3 son, and family came by this morning to see Jeff. They weren't able to join us last night. So he got a chance to be greeted by three more of our G;kids. It was chaos again..LOL...hugs and kisses all around.  ;D
Next time he'll likely be by for a longer stay.  ;D

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Sounds like you all had a great time.  How did he like your fish room?
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

b125killer

that's good that you guys where able to hang out.
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 12, 2013, 07:43:25 PM

We spent quite a bit of time down there as he liked it a lot. I know that for now, he really doesn't have the time to take on a nice tank set up.....but we'll be working on him some... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on October 12, 2013, 08:04:38 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on October 12, 2013, 07:43:25 PM

We spent quite a bit of time down there as he liked it a lot. I know that for now, he really doesn't have the time to take on a nice tank set up.....but we'll be working on him some... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

That's great.  I'm glad you were able to share that with him.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

b125killer

That is good that he liked the fish room. My brother thinks I went off the deep end. My sister is more understanding. But I give her fish and take care of her tank.
Scott

ilroost

Same here Scott. the whole family thinks i'm crazy,except my wife and she is almost worst than i am

Mugwump

We're lucky, I guess...our family loves the fish room. About the first they do when they come by is to head down to the fish room to see the fish. The g'kids would live down there, if their parents would let them...LOL I've taught our little granddaughter 'Pagie' to put her fingers in the fry tanks and play with them.....her giggle is priceless when they nibble her finger tips.  ;D
Jon