• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 05:44:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 767
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 761
Total: 761

Saturday hello

Started by Barb, November 04, 2023, 07:43:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Good morning friends!  Sunny and 50 here now.  This time yesterday morning was 30 and everything was white with frost.  I still have a few flowers that survived and look pretty good in my yard.  Later this week is to be in the 70s. Low 50s.  Rollercoaster weather I call it.

I read all your postings, glad to know you are all keeping busy and doing as well as possible.  Great news Dennis, hope you keep feeling better and better.  Liz called me yesterday and we had a good chat.  You all know, she and I have been friends since 2010 when she met me at Simply Discus and ordered some cones.  When I am able I hope to get back to them.  Have a good weekend you all.
Barb

wsantia1

Good morning Barb and everyone. It was a chilly 38 degrees when I got up but we are now at 44F and going to a high of 64F under sunny skies this afternoon.

Yesterday I went to lunch with some former co-workers at the beach and I was surprised by the amount of people that were down there. My guess is that they were down there for the outlet malls that take up much of the property just before you get to the the beach. I actually went to the Adidas outlet store and bought a couple of pairs of sneakers while I was there.

I am currently doing a water change on the Discus tank at the moment. I missed yesterday because I got home late and I had a couple of drinks and was tired. I usually do their WCs in the afternoon but today I am doing them in the morning.

At noon I am going to a Veteran's Day luncheon that the community his having for us Vets. We tried to do it last year but the communication was lousy so not a lot of Vets showed up. I hope that we have a better turnout this year.

Wishing you all a great day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.