• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 07:16:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,348
  • Total Topics: 18,542
  • Online today: 872
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 771
Total: 772

Proud of first time pair

Started by LizStreithorst, August 31, 2017, 01:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

My pair of Sunset Pearl scales spawned on a penis that was in with a bunch of other Sunset pearl scales.  I moved them and their penis to a love nest with tea water.  Moving a pair with their eggs is always risky but even more so with first timers.  The eggs hatched sometime last night and they had moved the wigglers by morning.  Their is not a huge bunch of wigglers but I'm proud of the pair.  They'll do even better next time around.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 31, 2017, 01:02:32 PM
My pair of Sunset Pearl scales spawned on a penis that was in with a bunch of other Sunset pearl scales.  I moved them and their penis to a love nest with tea water.  Moving a pair with their eggs is always risky but even more so with first timers.  The eggs hatched sometime last night and they had moved the wigglers by morning.  Their is not a huge bunch of wigglers but I'm proud of the pair.  They'll do even better next time around.

...are they veils?   drooooolll :P
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Nope.  They're siblings of these guys

Barb

YAHOOEY!!  Is that a word?
Barb |^|

LizStreithorst

Keep your fingers crossed, Barb.  There's many a slip between cup and lip.  I have a good feeling about this small spawn.  I have a good feeling about the Discus free swimmers, too.  But good feelings don't guarantee a good outcome.