• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 05:50:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 663
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 620
Total: 620

...ooops...tornado watch....

Started by Mugwump, July 18, 2015, 01:50:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..starting to get ugly around here..... :o
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Stay safe. I was always on guard when I lived out there.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on July 18, 2015, 02:44:56 PM
Stay safe. I was always on guard when I lived out there.

Storms are popping out of nowhere....one sec sun....then boom boom's.....then gone again. The air is extremely unstable right now....dew pts back over 80 deg's......heat index..106 deg's.............

thanks....we're watching....except for Manny and Heidi.....LOL....Manny's under the bed, Heidi's hiding in the bathroom.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Here's hoping you get by with out the tornadoes....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on July 18, 2015, 08:26:15 PM
Here's hoping you get by with out the tornadoes....

clear now...been hit and miss with the storms all day......
Jon