• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 18, 2024, 09:53:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 47
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 39
Total: 39

Aquarium fire at local school

Started by P4Angels, July 29, 2014, 10:35:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

P4Angels

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

...."but the fish survived"  ;D................but sad about the school....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

Scott

PaulineMi

Probably a goldfish.  I'd been told the only way you can kill one is to shoot it.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

b125killer

I have a intresting story about my son's goldfish.  He decided it was time for him to clean his tank. I have been neglecting it. Wanted to see how long it would take for him to want to clean it. He decided to clean it when I was at work, no help from me! He takes his three fish and his crayfish and puts them in a bucket. Then  drains 95% of the water. I think he was avoiding the gravel.  He didn't clean that at all. Then refilled the tank the with cold water about 15 degrees colder than what was in there. Then bumped the fish back in. I get gome from work and he said there's something wrong with the crayfish, It looks dead. I look at it, It didn't look dead it was dead! I asked him what he did to his tank. It looked like someone put chocolate milk in it. And he told me the story.  So I explained to him why his fish died. And we cleaned the tank the right way. Them stupid gold fish weren't phased a bit.
Scott

Mugwump

One of my sisters won a gold fish at the county fair. She brought it home and acted like it was a gift for my Mom, who surmised what was happening.....but she accepted it, and put it into a 2 gallon drum bowl, on the window ledge above the kitchen sink....smack dab against the glass. As the season's turned front hot to below zero temps....the gold fish swam happily around as Mom chatted with it when washing dishes,etc...it lived for what seemed like forever up there, greeting anyone who happened by....heaven knows how many of us, and the grandkids, and the great grandkids talked to that sweet little friend of Moms.....'Goldie' was Mom's kitchen ambassador.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson