• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 06:18:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 663
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 635
Total: 635

Meeces again

Started by LizStreithorst, December 20, 2016, 03:24:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I hate starting to kill them but once I get started it's a blast.  I got saw droppings last week and killed 2 a couple of days apart.  Then I saw two :o  One in the kitchen and one in the laundry room.  You know you have more when you see one.  You have many more when you see 2.  I bought new mousie traps today.  They get less sensitive as they age and I saw over the week end that I had been giving the one in the laundry room peanut butter treats in the trap ::) 

This afternoon after work an older trap got one in the kitchen.  Now I have 2 traps in kitchen and 1 in the laundry room.  I know I won't come close to my old record from back before I resorted to traps after finding that Xena warrior princess cat only gets them when she's in the mood.  My old record was an impressive 17 meece!  I'll keep count and let you know.

So far the score is Liz 3 meece  huh

Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

It's that time of the year.  About a month back, I caught 2 myself and Hope, the Persian cat even caught 1.  LOL

Dennis

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Quote from: BallAquatics on December 20, 2016, 03:44:49 PM
It's that time of the year.  About a month back, I caught 2 myself and Hope, the Persian cat even caught 1.  LOL

Dennis

Dem Persian cats don't hunt.  You have only the traps to depend on.  Sorry.

waterboy

Wife saw one in the broom closet a couple days ago.  We now have a couple traps in there, but so far, nothing.  She has a couple cats so the mice pretty much stay hidden if they know what is good for them.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

greydragon

i have killed so far 4 mice right beside my bed in my fish room

LizStreithorst

Fun, isn't it :-\  I just came home to a dead one in the laundry room.  We're tied at 4.