• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 01:58:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 395
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 336
Total: 336

Thurs 1st cup...

Started by Mugwump, September 28, 2017, 05:42:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..ok..maybe the 2nd..or 3rd  huh... :D  ....45deg's now and we'll have a pleasant day with a high near 70.... |^|....

..water changes early...and then gotta guy coming over to buy some fish later this morning.....after that... just putz'n...

....pot #2 ...brb  8)

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..Pot #2 sleepy heads....LOL....grab a cup... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

......76 now...mid 90s later on today...clear skies... 8)

...gonna clean up the house a bit... huh

...closing on the last rental at 10:30 (#3)...

...ribs and shrimp at the clubhouse for dinner tonight... |eat|

...picking up cousin Mike at 7:30pm tonight... ;)

...and of course there's going to be "filler" activities stuck between all these events to take place...I'm married to Lucy, remember!!!!! |^| |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on September 28, 2017, 11:03:00 AM

...and of course there's going to be "filler" activities stuck between all these events to take place...I'm married to Lucy, remember!!!!! |^| |^|

....LOL........... |^|...sounds like a fun day... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on September 28, 2017, 02:25:53 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on September 28, 2017, 11:03:00 AM

....LOL........... |^|...sounds like a fun day... |^|
...closing done..sent apps to water/sewer and electric...sent info to our insurance agent... |^|

...now to start moving cabinets back into Lucy's shed... :-\
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron