• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 09:47:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 930
  • Online ever: 930
  • (Today at 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 762
Total: 762

Saturday morn'n coffee....

Started by Mugwump, June 03, 2017, 06:06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...coffee's good.....really good....didn't sleep well....more coffee.....

60's already....a couple hot days coming up....rain?....supposedly, but radar doesn't show any yet.... huh

just putz'n.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Tony44

RIGHT TURN CLYDE

Mugwump

Jon

wsantia1

Coffee was great the weather not much. They predicted sunny skies all weekend so I was surprised to look out the window and see rain soaked streets. So after listening to the local station tout that they have the "most accurate forecast in the area for past  last month" I haven't heard that line once this morning.

Got some running around to do early this morning then I will clean up the new house and do some water changes. We are getting back to normal around here. Now if only I could get some regular or high speed internet around here I would be much happier. Lol

I am using a straight talk wireless hot spot and it is slow and eats data like you wouldn't believe. I am mostly using my cell phone which has unlimited data but they throttle my butt at certain times of the day. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 03, 2017, 07:09:22 AM
Coffee was great the weather not much. They predicted sunny skies all weekend so I was surprised to look out the window and see rain soaked streets. So after listening to the local station tout that they have the "most accurate forecast in the area for past  last month" I haven't heard that line once this morning.

Got some running around to do early this morning then I will clean up the new house and do some water changes. We are getting back to normal around here. Now if only I could get some regular or high speed internet around here I would be much happier. Lol

I am using a straight talk wireless hot spot and it is slow and eats data like you wouldn't believe. I am mostly using my cell phone which has unlimited data but they throttle my butt at certain times of the day. huh

Pot #2 going fast.....great coffee....

..still screwing with the cable company, huh?....that sucks....for grins, look for a smaller IP company....we use a local Rochelle outfit....it's DSL, but has worked amazingly well for the last bunch of years....$50/mo.....ours is on the phone line even tho we don't use a hard line phone.... ;)
Jon

Mugwump

Quote from: Mugwump on June 03, 2017, 07:27:46 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on June 03, 2017, 07:09:22 AM

Pot #2 going fast.....great coffee....

..still screwing with the cable company, huh?....that sucks....for grins, look for a smaller IP company....we use a local Rochelle outfit....it's DSL, but has worked amazingly well for the last bunch of years....$50/mo.....ours is on the phone line even tho we don't use a hard line phone.... ;)

https://www.google.com/search?q=+++++Newark%2C+DE+internet+providers&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
Jon

Ron Sower

...cereal was good this morning...!  :D

....going above 100 for the next few days now...probably thru August!...but I'm heading into 60s and low 70's and rain tomorrow in Tacoma til the 12th...graduation (lest someone forgot!)...definitely would rather be here.... |^|

today...W/C |^|....going to finish packing...clean house .. >:(.lunch out at local bar and grill...dinner out at Jim's -steaks from the grill... |eat|

...then pack up Murf's stuff and take him over to Dean's and Jil's...

...lot's of sunshine out there now...! |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

Morning all.  Another great day here in central Ohio.  One of my fork seals was leaking after last Sundays repair, so I took the front-end off the bike this morning.  Couldn't find anything wrong with the seal....  maybe I put it in up-side-down!!!  They look very similar and take a close inspection to determine which side goes up.  LOL

All back together, a short ride, and all looks well again.  It's already starting to warm up here.  Currently 78?F forecast is calling for 84?F later. 

First pot is history.  Going to do a bit of kitchen clean-up and then off to enjoy some back-road cruising.  Enjoy your day folks!!!

Dennis

Ron Sower

Quote from: BallAquatics on June 03, 2017, 09:26:32 AM
Morning all.  Another great day here in central Ohio.  One of my fork seals was leaking after last Sundays repair, so I took the front-end off the bike this morning.  Couldn't find anything wrong with the seal....  maybe I put it in up-side-down!!!  They look very similar and take a close inspection to determine which side goes up.  LOL

All back together, a short ride, and all looks well again.  It's already starting to warm up here.  Currently 78?F forecast is calling for 84?F later. 

First pot is history.  Going to do a bit of kitchen clean-up and then off to enjoy some back-road cruising.  Enjoy your day folks!!!

Dennis
Have fun out there, Dennis... |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

waterboy

Good coffee this morning.  It is really dark out with a few drops of rain.  Got myself one of those indoor-outdoor thermometers. It has a unit that sits outside and radios the temp to the indoor unit. It says 63.5 degrees right now.  Although why anyone would need to know the temp to the tenth of a degree I don't know.  The old analog thermometer on the patio that is within a couple degrees is really good enough.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

LizStreithorst

Rain, rain, rain.  My front yard looked like a swimming pool this morning.  The miserable weather we've had for the past few weeks is putting a hurtin' on my business.  The other business owners in town say the same thing.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 03, 2017, 12:27:31 PM
Rain, rain, rain.  My front yard looked like a swimming pool this morning.  The miserable weather we've had for the past few weeks is putting a hurtin' on my business.  The other business owners in town say the same thing.

..and your roads must be terrible too...........rivers/creeks running high?
Jon

LizStreithorst

Yes.  Lots of deep standing water on the local roads.  River is high.  Creeks are high but nothing has flooded it's banks yet.  I live on high ground so I'm fine but if this keeps up I may go looking for alternate routes to Ellisville and Hattiesburg.  I'm just 2 miles from the interstate but I have to cross a river and a very high creek to get to it.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics