• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 09:56:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 930
  • Online ever: 930
  • (Today at 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 757
Total: 757

Friday coffee

Started by Mugwump, June 02, 2017, 06:00:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Morn'n everyone .......the coffee is hot, tasty good this morning....., grab a cup... 8)

..a cool 50deg morning here...and the heat/humidity will move in now....several muggy days of mid/upper 80's....but not a whole lot of rain tho...picnic weather  huh

Errands, fry water changes, and putz'n early on.....then brats on da 'barbie'...and chill'n later.... |eat|....

....man this coffee is good....yup

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is great and it's going to be a bright sunny day. Taking a drive down to DC later but otherwise I will just go down to the other house and take care of some light maintenance issues. I finally have it under contract just as I was going to fire my agent. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 02, 2017, 06:11:51 AM
Coffee is great and it's going to be a bright sunny day. Taking a drive down to DC later but otherwise I will just go down to the other house and take care of some light maintenance issues. I finally have it under contract just as I was going to fire my agent. huh

....I love it when a plan comes together.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Coffee's great. I feel great. Great sleeping weather. Everything's great today, so far.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on June 02, 2017, 06:33:27 AM
Coffee's great. I feel great. Great sleeping weather. Everything's great today, so far.

... |^|

...pot #2 now....
Jon

BallAquatics

Morning all.  Busy day, lots to do.  No rain in sight, another sunny day in the upper 70's, may even hit 80 this afternoon.

Be safe, enjoy your day folks!!!

Dennis

Tony44

Great weather today some water changes watering the flowers and garden before I leave some of the tomatoe plants have blooms on them can't wait for fresh maters sat on patio for a hour of so now have to get moving enjoy the day all
RIGHT TURN CLYDE

Rjb3

After coffee, I think I'll mow the lawn and go shoot a little black powder. Not necessarily in that order.

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on June 02, 2017, 06:27:28 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on June 02, 2017, 06:11:51 AM

....I love it when a plan comes together.... |^|
Congrats Willie..!  |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

... had a little breakfast...englishmufffin with blackberry jam...

...took Murf to the bark park...went to UPS to get a sufficient strength box to carry the cholla and manzanita up to WA in baggage....now gotta pack it up and make some DIY handles to get the boxes to and from airport!...

...a little pool time later and then dinner and start packing...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...errands done......damn near 90deg's now...and not the heat of the day yet........they say hotter tomorrow even.... :o
Jon

Ron Sower

....104 here...9%rh...that's a little high...

...got the wood packed into 2 boxes I'll check through...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 02, 2017, 05:19:28 PM
....104 here...9%rh...that's a little high...

...got the wood packed into 2 boxes I'll check through...

....it tickled 90 here.....sunny and breezy..... |^|       fired up the barbie....spent some time in the yard...yada yada...............washed up and now it's chill'n time... w!w |^| w!w

Jon