• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 06:54:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 663
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 630
Total: 630

Holy crap !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Mugwump, April 12, 2016, 03:53:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Two Harbors, Minnesota: Driver Pulled Over for Traveling at 171 MPH, Authorities Say
"... it was a blur. It's like a rocket on wheels at that point," Hermantown Deputy Police Chief Shawn Padden said. The driver of the 2016 Chevrolet Camaro ISS was ticketed for careless driving.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BillT

Guess if you have a car that can do that, its gonna get tested.

ghonk

They need their licence taken away,permanently.
If you want to kill yourself that's fine,but don't risk others lives because you are an idiot.

Rjb3

In 2005 I bought a Mustang GT. When I arrived at work one day two deputies were working on the little trailer thar shows your speed when you approach it. I asked if it went up to 140. They said yes. I said "Do you want to try it?".

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on April 13, 2016, 07:50:38 AM
In 2005 I bought a Mustang GT. When I arrived at work one day two deputies were working on the little trailer thar shows your speed when you approach it. I asked if it went up to 140. They said yes. I said "Do you want to try it?".

LOL....I had an old charger...383 with the 'hemi' package....I ran it out 90 one time and hit 140+ before I pulled my foot out of it....red.black vinyl top, air plane bucket seats...G60's/F70's....chrome rims....the kids called it the jet.... w!w
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I'm more of a fan of handling than speed.  My heart still yearns for the Fiat 500 Abarth that I passed up.  I've never driven a FWD sports car.  I wonder what it's like going around a tight turn in one.  I can imagine it's butt coming around on me. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

ghonk

I like the part that the girl took a pic of her bloody face while still in the ambulance,better hurry up and post it on facebook   before the blood  stops  dripping.

Mugwump

Quote from: ghonk on April 27, 2016, 07:14:07 PM
I like the part that the girl took a pic of her bloody face while still in the ambulance,better hurry up and post it on facebook   before the blood  stops  dripping.

..oh yeah, and it was the 'app's' fault....after all it couldn't possibly be their stupidity, huh?....
Jon