• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 06:51:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 663
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 625
Total: 625

Tuesday

Started by Mugwump, August 27, 2019, 04:56:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....water changes...putz'n.....yada yada.....a possible errand..... huh

...Any pics from Sunday Ron ?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

4 more days until we are half way through hurricane season |^|
Barb

LizStreithorst

Both my hurt chicken and the 8 puppies had to stay inside all day long due to the rain.  I changed the puppies' pee pads twice and it still smelled bad.  Everyone's outside now and I can vacuum and mop.

Mom is full of milk but isn't begging to be let into their pen.  They attack her like swarm of Discus fry.  She's tired of it.  They're eating fairly well now so I can let mom have a break.

It's going to be another hot humid day today.  What with all my puppy chores I'm not sure how much I'll get to play outside. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Water changes and not much else.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...here ya go...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...those are nice pieces....they'll look great in someone's tank  |^|....sell 'em all ?

...and a good crowd too.. |^|  you'll get more next time for sure!

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on August 27, 2019, 11:08:14 AM
...those are nice pieces....they'll look great in someone's tank  |^|....sell 'em all ?

...All but one...we're going to look at making it a semi-annual event at our next board meeting...need larger place...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on August 27, 2019, 11:43:40 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on August 27, 2019, 11:08:14 AM

...All but one...we're going to look at making it a semi-annual event at our next board meeting...need larger place...

..the GCCA here is doing (6) next year......we, Rockford swap, are very comfortable with our (2)....spring and fall... |^|
Jon

Mugwump

Jon